Report

Tom was sitting on an armchair in Tord's office, dozing. There was a knock at the door and Tord stood up, walking over and opening it.

"General Aibne, come in.", he said.

Tom opened his eyes, blinking at the new comer. Aibne put a folder on the desk, opening it and grabbing a pen, handing it to Tord for him it sign. He skimmed over it, pressing the pen to the paper and placing his loopy signature on a black line.

Aibne nodded and picked it back up, "Thank you Red Leader. Is this the one you were speaking about?"

They were obviously talking about Tom.

"Yes, this is Thomas Ridgewell, my...boyfriend. I would like you to set up a schedule for him as well.", he said.

Aibne nodded, "Alright Thomas, come with me and I'll take your measurements."

They walked out of the room, Aibne leading him into an empty one with no windows.

"Okay, so, for your measurements, I'm going to have to ask you to take off your shirt and pants.", he said.

Tom frowned, but did as he asked. The man took a measuring tape from out of his pockets, then a pen, writing things down on the paper in the folder.

"The bandages need to come off.", Aibne said.

Tom sighed and took them off, he expected a gasp, but instead got a sigh. Aibne measured his wrists tenderly, and patted Tom's back.

"I was in a similar situation, don't let the voices get to you, joke with them, do anything to keep you sane. I'm barely hanging in as is.", Aibne chuckled, putting away his things.

He walked out of the room, and Tom quickly dressed, following Aibne back to the room.

Aibne out a hand in his shoulder, "Cut the alcohol, spend time with friends, family, loved ones, it'll help. Do what you're most passionate about."

He walked off, leaving Tom in a shocked state. He shook his head and went back into Tord's office, thinking.

"I hope it went well?", Tord asked.

Tom nodded, "He gave me some advice. Is he a therapist?"

"No, but he does have a PHD in psychology, physics, biology, and degrees in engineering, and a doctorate. He's multitalented, and loyal, he's one of my best friends. Few people become tolerable to me, and somehow, you three, Pat and Paul, and him, got through my cold dead heart.", he chuckled.

Tom walked over, kissing Tord on the cheek, "I feel honored."

"You should get to know him better, he's batshit crazy, but nice. He'll be yours, as well as Edd and Matt's personal trainer. I train with him as well as Paul and Pat, he's good. Like, really good.", he said.

Tom nodded, thinking.

~Meanwhile~

Edd and Matt were still jumping in the trampoline, giggling like 6-year olds. Patryk and Paul were off to the side, hiding their grins. Aibne walked into the room and shook his head, rolling his eyes. He rubbed one, and looked down at his sheet, walking over to a locked bulletin board and opening it, posting it to the surface.

"Edd, Matt, first things first, you need to be dressed.", Aibne said.

He went into a room, labeled the 'locker room'. Edd and Matt followed, watching Aibne as he pulled out sweatpants, t-shirts, gym socks, and proper running shoes for both of them.

"These are now your lockers. I'll go changed, and then we'll start the training.", he said, walking off with his own pile of clothes.

Edd and Matt traded glances, shrugging. Paul and Patryk came in, going to their own lockers and changing. They spoke in a different language, Dutch, if Edd was correct. Soon enough they were all back in the gym, gathered around bleachers next to a track ring and a shooting range. Aibne walked towards them in a blue low backed tank-top, the scars criss-crossing his back more noticable. He also wore tight fit yoga pants, and running shoes, with white socks poking over the top. He pulled out a stopwatch from his pocket, setting it to track time.