Attack

(OC'S, I NEED THEM. AAAAAAA!!!)

WARNING!  RAPE AHEAD!  YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

"Red Leader!", yelled a short soldier.

Tord turned around, "What is it Melody?"

"We're under attack!", Melody yelled.

Tord stood up, already in his uniform thankfully, and went over to a painting, pressing a button underneath it, a weapons rack appearing on the wall. Tord grabbed an assault rifle, running with Melody through the halls and to the front of the base, where a battalion of Blue Army soldiers were attacking.

"Soldiers! Form your ranks!", Tord yelled.

Aibne ran up beside him, in a long blue coat, buttons up, his turtle neck on, his sash wrapped around his waist, black pants on, and black combat boots. He held a sniper rifle, an assault rifle strapped to his side, as well as two pistols strapped to his legs.

"Red Leader...Glad you could make it to the party.", Aibne said, panting, a gleaming in his eye.

Tord nodded, "Casualties?"

"1 sir, it was a surprise attack, Martin's KIA. Two more wounded, but back up and fighting with a few stitches from the medical team.", Aibne said.

Tord nodded, "Alright, are there planes moving in? Ours and there's?"

"We have two fighter jets coming in, ETA 2 minutes, no sign of planes on their part, but a UAV has been spotted, and a team has been set up to take it down.", Aibne said.

Tord nodded, "Good job, how are the 3?"

"Edd and Matt are working with the medics, Tom is on surveillance with Melody and Kane.", Aibne said.

Tord nodded, "How many soldiers?"

"Almost 200 sir. At the beginning there were 300.", Aibne said.

Tord frowned, "Sounds like a trap."

"I know sir, I have scouts watching our flanks, and sniper's posted to pick off any stragglers.", Aibne said.

Tord grinned, "Good work soldier."

"Thank you sir."

Aibne ran off again, fixing his sash as he went. Tord went over to the surveillance tent, where Commander Kane and Melody were working, Tom focused on the camera screens, a mic in his ear, speaking co-ordinates, presumably to scouts or the fighter jets. Tord patted his shoulder and turned towards Melody and Kane.

"Any signs of planes?", Tord asked.

Melody looked up, "No sir, but reinforcements have come in, and a strange sort of weapon has been unveiled. I have no clue what it is."

Tord looked at the camera and paled.

"Sir! Comms have been hacked! We can't reach anybody!", Kane yelled.

Tord slammed his fist on the desk, running his robot hand through his hair, "Faen! Get comms back up, we need those jets!"

Aibne rushed into the tent, his arm bandaged, blood soaking the cloth, "Sir, they're moving up."

Tord ran out of the tent, following Aibne to the ramparts, looking over the side, a woman had stepped forward, with blonde hair, the tips dyed bubble gum pink.

"RED LEADER!"

Tord looked to Aibne, "It's Blue Leader."

"SURRENDER, OR ELSE WE WILL CAUDE DESTRUCTION NOT EVEN YOU WILL BE ABLE TO RECOUVER FROM."