Morning Surprises

Marshall's POV
I groaned a little when I opened my eyes because the light was too bright. My arm was around so girl I met last night. I removed my arm from her and looked around my room to see our clothes on the floor, I pushed the sheets back to get out of bed when she flipped over to see me. So was so startled that she fell off the bed, I let a little chuckle out.
Jayden: that's not nice!
She just made me laugh more, her head poked up over the edge of the bed looking at me. She tried looking mad but she soon laughed.
Me: so... ya hungry?
Jayden: is that a trick question?
We both laughed. I got off of my bed and grabbed my pants and put them on, Jayden just put on one of my shirts that was ten sizes too big.
Debbie: Marshall! I'm leaving!
Me: I know! Just leave!
Jayden shrugged off how I just talked to my mother like she was used to it... she probably was. She's not that different from me but instead of having a shitty dad and a drug addict for a mother both of her parents are shitty.
Me: so what do you want?
Jayden: pancakes?
Me: I don't know how to make them....
I looked down in embarrassment. She looked at me so surprised.
Jayden: I'll teach you.
Jayden grabbed everything we needed and started to teach... not that long after pancake mix was EVERYWHERE!
Me: how bout we go out.
She laughed
Jayden: sure.
Her laugh is so cute... no I just got out of a bad relationship with Kim.
Jayden: just let me run to the house and get changed. I'll be right back.
She through on her jeans and left with my shirt so I went to go get changed myself.

Jayden's POV
I left Marshall's and went next door. I walked up the front stairs to see Jack doing coke. I could tell he was higher than a fucking kite.
Jack: what the ffuck arree ya doin here?
He slurred when he talked.
Me: I just came to get changed.
Jack: hurry the fûck uuuppp! Beefore the gang gets herrre!
Me: calm the FUCK down!
I ran to the small space they call a bedroom and got changed. When I came out jack started pulling on me.
Me: GET THE FUCK OFF OF ME!
All he did was groan. Next thing I knew he picked me up and through me across the room and land on my back so I got up and socked him so bad blood came from his mouth and fell so I took my chance and ran to Marshall's. I entered his house without knocking like I've known him for like ever but I only met the guy last night and I've already slept with the guy. Marshall took one look at me and his face went into shock.
Marshall: what the hell happened to you?
Me: what?
Marshall: you're bleeding...
He gentle grabs my face to examine my wound.
Me: it's really nothing I just fell.
Marshall: bullshit but if you don't want to tell me then don't.
Me: can we just please got eat?
He nodded his head and started walking to the front door and I just followed him.
We walked to the nearest breakfast joint. I ordered pancakes and Marshall ordered waffles.
We payed and right before we were about to leave a blond girl came up to us.
Girl: hi Marshall.
She said flirty.
Marshall: what do you want Kim? I think I made myself pretty clear when I caught you sleeping with another man that it's over!
Kim: aww babe come on you know you don't mean it!
She started to grab his arms and pull him closer to her.
Marshall: fuck off Kim I have a new girlfriend!
He managed to pull away from her and pull me closer to him and kissed me. Marshall then pulled me out of the restaurant and back to his house where he properly asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes.
It's been a week where I've been living with Marshall and his mother Debbie. I've been feeling sick so I was just relaxing on the couch when Marshall walked in.
Me: how was the rap battle?
Marshall: GREAT! I just need to ask you a question...
Me: what is it baby?
Marshall: do you support me of what I do...?
Me: of course babe! As long as you are happy I'm happy.
He smiled and went on his knees so he could reach me so he could give me a hug because there is no way in hell I'm getting up. Marshall went out side to get the mail when I heard him squeal outside, I got up and ran to him not thinking twice about the pain going through my body.
Me: MARSHALL?! What happened?!
Marshall: I just got a letter saying the doctor wants to interview me!
I took the letter from him. I looked over the fine print to see it addressed to Eminem?
Me: why does it say Eminem?
He rubbed his neck.
Marshall: that's what people have been calling me now... Eminem...
Me: well when you're a famous rapper don't forget about me...
Marshall: aww babe I could never forget about you.
He pulled me into a hug.
Me: I have to go somewheres I'll be right back...
What if the sickness I've been feeling i me pregnant? It just hit me now so I ran to the superstore and bought two pregnancy tests and took them in the bathroom... they were both positive... how is Marshall going to react? What if he leaves me? I slowly walked back home to see Marshall on the couch watching some tv show. I felt the tears run down my face... I'm only sixteen... and Marshall is only seventeen...
He turned around to see me crying.
Marshall: what's wrong baby?
I could barely get the words out...
Me: I-I-I'm pregggnnant....
His face went into shock... and what came out of his mouth next I would have never expected to come out of HIS mouth...