Apex

*Jayda's pov*
I was on my way to the FaZe house to see my boyfriend Apex. Me and him have been dating for 5 years and I hope to god we will get married soon. But anyway I pulled up and got out. I look in the window to see if I looked good.

 I look in the window to see if I looked good

I walked up to the door and knocked on it. Alex opened it. "Hey girl what you doing!" He said joking. "Nothing what about you." I say while smiling at him. "Nothing I guess you are here to see Apex?" He asked looking down at me cuz I am short. I nod my head and he moved out the way so I can get in. "He is upstairs." Alex said while walking to the kitchen. I nod and walked up the stairs. I was going to knock but I barged in. When I did I say him having sex with someone else. "WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled looking at them. Tears in my eyes. "What the fuck Jayda." Apex said while stopping and getting up to get his clothes. "NO MORE LIKE WHAT THE HELL APEX! WHO IS THIS BITCH!" I yelled at him. "Nothing." He said while trying to push me out. "GET HOUR HANDS OFF OF ME! ALSO WE ARE OVER!" I say while getting my shoe and throwing at that girl. It hit her right in the face. "Next time think what you are doing." I say while running downstairs. "What happened." Alex said worried. "Nothing." I say while crying and running to the door. But Alex got a hold of me and got me. "LET GO!" I yelled trying to get his arms off of me. "Jayda calm down please. Just tell me what happened." He said. I try again but I am to weak. "H-he was h-having sex with s-some bitch." I say while turning around to look at him. "Ok I am sorry. Want to go and get ice cream?" He asked smiling at the end. "Sure." I say while wiping my tears off my face. "YAY!" He yelled while hugging me. I smiled and told Alex to go get my other shoe so I don't have to see those to dumbass.

Imagine for JaydaQueenWilliams