Teacher//Lucas pt2

*Y/N pov*
I look at the clock and it is 4:55. Oh shit. He lives 30 minutes away from me. I took a quick shower and did my hair

 I took a quick shower and did my hair

And a cute outfit.

And my makeup

And my makeup

I look at the time and see that it is 5:15

I look at the time and see that it is 5:15. Oh god he is going to be mad. I walked out of my house and in my car.
                       *1 hour later*
I pulled up in his drive way. I got out of the car and looked in the window to see if I looked good. I walked up his stairs and knocked on the door. God I am so late. About 1 minutes later some dude opens the door. "Hi I am Y/N and I am here for Mr. Lucas." I say to the very handsome man. "Oh hey I am Alex and he is upstairs." He says while pulling me in a hug. We let go. "Alex can you show me where that is at?'" I asked not knowing where anything is. The house is so big. "Oh sorry yeah just follow me." He said. "Are you one of his students?" He asked. "Yeah I am." I say while we walk up the stairs. All of a sudden he stops. I bump right in him. "Sorry." I say quite and quietly. "It's fine but you are very pretty. Can I have your number?" He asked. I blushed cuz he is pretty hot. I nod my head and he handed me his phone. I put my name and my number. I gave his phone back to him. We walked up the rest of the stairs. We was about to knock on his door but got stoped by Mr. Lucas opening it up. "Your late." He said. "I know I am sorry." I say. We walk in his room and he shuts the door. We walked to his bed. "So I see what you are having trouble with. And I can help." He said while looking deep in my eyes. Oh god I just want to get on his lap and make out with him. "So here are some papers and I want you to do them." He said while handing me 3 papers. I nod my head. I walked over to his desk and started to do them. I was on the last paper and he came over to me. He moved my hair around my neck to the other side. I felt a warm kiss. "Mr. Lucas mmh st-st-op." I say. It felt so good. "I know you want me." He said while picking me up and slamming me against the wall. We started to make out. He made his way down my neck. He found my sweet spot and I moaned. "You like that?" He said against my skin." I nod my head. He then started to to bite, suck, and like all over my neck. That's going to leave a mark. He then threw me in his bed. He went over to the door and locked it. I took off my little coat and throw it somewhere in the room. He came back and got on me. We started to make out again. This is my first time having sex. And it is with my math teacher. This is so wrong. I can't do this. "Mr. Lucas. S-stop please. This is w-wrong." I say. "No baby please. It's fine. I'll go easy on you." He said. I nod my head and he took off my crop top to see my blue and black laced bra. He started to lick and bite all the way down. He stoped below my belly button. He took of is shirt. Damn those ads. He took off my pants and my matching underwear. He entered 2 fingers in side of me. I moaned loud. "Shh baby. We don't want anyone to know." He said. He started to thrust in and out. I was going crazy. I can feel I am about to cum. "Oh my god Lucas I'm a-about to c-cum." I moaned. I came and and he pulled out. This is so wrong. I don't like this. At all. This is rape. At first I liked it but know it's gross and bad. I just don't like it. "Lucas please stop. I don't like this. I don't want to have sex with a teacher. I'm sorry. Just please stop." I say while sitting up and finding my clothes. But he ripped the clothes out of my hands and started to take off his boxers. "Lucas. I said to stop. This is rape now." I say scared. But he didn't stop. I have to yell for Alex or someone. "HELP ME HE IS RAPPING ME!" I yelled. Right after I yelled that Lucas slapped me hard and punched me. "HELP!" Was the last thing I got out of my mouth. He then slapped me harder and punched me harder. "If you scream one more thing. I will hurt you. And you will fail my class." He said while slapping me. Then i heard a bang on the door. "Don't worry I am coming!" Someone said. Then the door fell down. I look up and see Alex and 4 other guys. Some guy that had braces ran and through Lucas off of me. Then Alex ran to me and picked me up. We walked to some room that I am guessing is his room. "Omg Y/N are you ok?" He asked while looking all over my body. I'm necked still. I shook my head no. I hade all of theses bruises on me. I hade slap marks on my face. "Here is a t-shirt and some joggers." He said while handling me then. "Um.... I need boxers or." I say. "Oh sorry here." He said while handing me some blue boxers. I put all of that on. I laid down on his bed. My eyes started to shut. I felt the bed move. Then a arm wrapped around my body. "Goodnight." Alex said.