Teacher//Lucas pt 1

*Y/N pov*
Finally math. I say to my self.

I love math. The only reason why is that the teacher is not like a normal teacher. He is so hot.

I walk in the class and sat in the front row. Some of the girls here love Mr. Lucas. But me I want to get fucked by him. That is how bad I love him. Oh how I wish that would happen. "Good morning class." God his deep voice. He started to hand out test. He gave me one. "Thank you Mr. Lucas." I say while smiling big at him. He smiled back and went on passing test to the other class mates. The test started and I could not get my eyes off of him. I was bitting my lip so hard it started to bleed. I put my name on the test and started to answer the questions. Mr. Lucas started to walk around. When he came by I dropped my pencil on accident. "Oh sorry." I say while trying to get it. But he said that he will get it. He bent down to get the pencil. But when he went down he put his hand on my thigh. It gave a a type of feeling. A good feeling. Does Mr. Lucas like me? He's 24 and I'm 18. He went up and gave me my pencil. He looked at me and winked. What the fuck. I thought.
No wait. This is what you always wanted.
About 20 minutes later the bell ranges. I was the last person to hand in my test. "Miss Y/L/N you only did 5 problems." He said while looking up at me. "I'm sorry." I say. "Do I distract you?" He asked. "N-no sir you d-don't." I say scared. Does he know? I'm I going to get in trouble? Am I going to make an F in this class? "Listen Y/N you need help. So come to my house later. Like at 5. I can help you. You need it. Do you know where I live?" He asked. I nod my head. "Well come at 5. I can help you. Now go before teachers come in." He said while looking down. I nod my head and got my stuff and went out the door.