Patricia prt 1

Patricia path was a long journey. It all started off when the baby father left her and their 2 boys. Patricia didn't give up being a mother, she became a mother and a father to the boys. As the boys were getting into their teenage, Patricia felt she had to teach her boys what is out in the street. So she introduced them weed, she told what is weed and what is not weed, how to roll it up and how to smoke it. It wasn't because she didn't think straight, it's because she want her boys to be street-smart, so no junkie in the street give them that fake shit or someone puts angel dust in the weed and Patricia ends up losing her boys because they didn't know better. Patricia prepared them for EVERYTHING, and today are boys are grown and healthy thanks to Patricia.
Couple years later, Patricia found love with a man named George. She loved him, but he was abusive at some point. One day Patricia went to go to the store to get bananas, when she got home she beaten for buying bananas, Jonathan as a little kid came and try to stop " STOP HITTING MY MOMMY ! " he cried. George back slapped Jonathan, when it comes to her kids you either getting hurt or killed. Patricia grabbed a knife and stabbed George's leg and ran off with her boys. Patricia met a friend who liked her, his name was Angel. He was bald headed , light skin and blue eyes. Patricia liked him too. Patricia told him what was happening in her household, Angel decided to tell Patricia to pack up her things and leave with him. As days go on, Patricia tricks George by telling him " Were moving " He packed his stuff and she packed hers and her boys stuff. Patricia took her boys stuff out and her stuff out the apartment and told George " We coming back for your stuff " . Patricia left with her boys to live with Angel and left George in her apartment waiting. She never came back for him.
As soon as Justin and Jonathan got into High School, their lives didn't go what every mother expect their child to accomplish. Justin got kicked out of High School for selling weed, from there he dropped out. Jonathan dropped out in 11th grade because he decided education wasn't important , getting money by selling was important to him.
At that point , Patricia was never there when her boys dropped out. They was living with their uncle. Patricia was still having fun in her early 20s such as doing drugs and starting to get addicted. One day, Patricia was with her boys. She sat with them talking about " I wanna kill myself " Justin took it serious to the point he called the hospital and sent his mom to the psychiatric. " I DIDNT EVEN MEAN TO SAY THAT WHAT THE FUCK JUSTIN !!!!????" Patricia felt betrayed and Justin felt scared but he felt like it was the right thing. From there Patricia was put in Jamaica Hospital for 6 Months while her boys lived with their uncle. Patricia experience in Jamaica Hospital was HORRIBLE. She couldn't take decent showers, instead nurses washed her down with the hoes. She had a lousy neighbor , every time Patricia had visitors, that lousy lady will be noisy and then ask for a cigarette " WHAT THE FUCK ? THIS AINT YOUR FUCKING VISITORS ! " Patricia yelled at the lousy lady. Mostly Patricia's mom will come and visit her and feed her. One of the visits, Patricia's mom left her 2 porkchops. Patricia ate one and left the other one under pillow. When her last day came, Patricia noticed the pork chop under her pillow she laughed. That's when Patricia decided to look for her kids, Patricia mind set was still not straight, she walked out the hospital with her hospital clothes still on! She walked to Valentines house to ask for boys, Instead Valentine just recorded her looking messed up and reported that to foster care. Patricia tried fixing herself until one day she got a call from a family member. " Marisol is dead " That's all kept going around Patricia's head. She fell into depression and remained back on drugs. Then sent back to Jamaica Hospital. Stood there for 3 years cause of depression.