Patricia Prt 2

2005, Patricia arrived back in her parents home, but it was full of silence. Her mom was gone cause of Breast Cancer in 2004. Her sister Marisol, not around to feel like home. Her parents lived in a two story house. It was moment of silence. Until she saw a little girl peaking on top of the stairs, Patricia smiled at her, " Hi Marie " Patricia thought about Marife when she was first born. Patricia held Marife and told Marisol " You had a Babygirl for me" Sometimes Patricia always thought Marife was meant for her cause Marisol left so early in Marife's life. Patricia always wanted a girl of her own.
           Patricia got caught up with Angel. They still liked each other and did things together to express how much they also loved Eachother. Patricia loved Angel a lot, she tatted his name on her chest. A year later, 2006 , Angel was out of the picture. Patricia decided to move on to better things and a better life. Now that she experienced a terrible past as she was growing up, and she was back in her parents house and now see it's only her father and her sisters kids. She knew she had to be there for them and get in contact with her boys.
           Patricia started helping out her father, he was getting old but he was still strong and always took responsibilities in the house and the only one paying rent, but she was there to clean the house and cook in the house. Patricia took baby steps to get to Marife's life cause she realized Marife was scared of her, but Marife easily opened up to Patricia. Jose was already 13 and knew what was going on in the house and he have accepted Patricia.
        Patricia's boys were already near their 20s , they were living with a good friend of theirs name JP, but as soon as they heard mommy was back in the house , they always came to visit her everyday.
     Patricia felt nothing but great vibes going on in her life so far.