Once upon an emo...

The scars on my arm has a story to tell. A good story. One that's true to the bottom. It says:

There once was a lonely girl no one could understand.she was tease,talked about in a negative way. She was bullied, push around like she was a rage doll. She hated herself she was to ugly, to fat, worthless, and no one wanted her. She was all alone in this big world, this big world that never wanted her. She was useless In Everyway. She soon found an outlet from her daily pain. She found a new pain, one that's there for her. One that never leaves her. But there's a catch. The new found pain leaves something. Something beautiful. The good pain leaves a mark, a scar, for a reminder that it's always there. Never leaving her. For those moments, she doesn't care. She needs the pain. So she becomes friends with the pain...now she's been doing it for so long, that her left arm is covered in scars. Her forearms which used to be smooth and clean is now full of her battle scars. She then thinks, scratches aren't enough. One last slice, she goes deeper with her blade. Blood spills out of her deep wound. The crimson red blood drips into the sink turning it from a pretty pearly white, to a deep shade of red. She feels lightheaded. She falls back against the wall and slides Down. She then regrets what she's done. She starts thinking about her life. Who she's going to miss. Who she won't see anymore. She rolls her eyes to her wound. Her eyes lingers there.

"I've cut to deep"

She finally speaks. That voice sounds familiar. It sounds like--it is me. I start to cry, letting everything out. I regret everything I ever done. Everything I didn't say. I feel sleepy.

"NO!!"

I cried. " I want to live!!" her crys reached her mothers ears. Immediately, she runs to the bathroom only to find her daughter laying on the floor. Almost lifeless, with blood draining down her forearm.

"no! Baby!! My baby girl"

My mother crud for me. I scream but it never reached. I look at her and show her how much I love her. My eyes glistening with emotion

"I love.....you...mommy" I croaked out. Her tear-stricken face was the last thing I saw as the darkness claimed me as it's own.