Chapter 1

*ALEXS POV*

So today is the day were school will be done and we will have summer. I'm really excited about this, but sad because my mom is leaving for six months. I'll be staying at Jameson's house but I call him Jamie. Although I am a sophomore so I will be coming back to this school anyway.

The problem is that Jamie's way more popular than me. So he's really protective over me that no one bullies me. Which I'm glad because no one does.

So I'm walking to my locker when Jamie comes up.

" Hey Alex "

" Hey Jamie " He looks at me with a weird look that I've never seen before. Jamie has the most beautiful eyes ever. They are a perfect light brown with a little shade of green. His hair is light brown and short kind of like Niall from One Direction. Jamie is 6 feet and I'm 5,5 which is perfect height. He has all the girls drooling over him and I'm always by his side so they think we're dating but we're not.

I get snapped back to reality when Jamie starts waving his hand in my front of my face.

" What? " I looked at him but had a little anger in my voice.

" I was just wondering if you wanted to hang out today. " He looked a little concerned then started grinning at me.

" What? "

" You were thinking about Liam weren't you?! "

So I like this guy named Liam but he's not the one from One Direction. He's Jamie's best friend and he's already got a girlfriend. He has a maxing light blue eyes with a hint of green. He has a dirty blonde hair that makes him look kid of like Justin Bieber when he was younger.

" No I wasn't!" I snapped at Jamie for a second still thinking about Liam!

" So do you want to? " He looked at me again with the same weird look in his eyes. I've never seen it like that before.

" Sure, but don't forget to meet me in the front so I can get a ride to your house. Then I will text my mom and the can go back to my house to pack! "

He smiled than gave me a kiss on the cheek and left. I know I know but no again we're not dating that's just how we are just really close.

I walk to my first period class which has me sitting next to Liam and I'm so excited!

I walk into class and notice Liam's already sitting at his desk so I go to sit at mine.

I pull my iPhone out so I can text my mom to let her know I'm going over to Jamie's house.

~phone convo~

Hey mom I'm going to go over to Jamie's house after school then we'll be at the house so I can pack to stay over at Jamie's.

That's fine sweetie I love you and be safe when driving!

~end of convo~

I love my mom. She told me that when Jamie and I were little we would always be playing and always be with each other. As well we would always get in trouble with each other.

My mom and Rachel ( Jamie's mom )

Are best friends as well. That's how Jamie and I became best friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok so I want to make Alex a fangirl but who should she be a fan of? comment what she should be a fan of!