Chapter 3

*ALEXS POV*

I saw Jaimeson come out of his house. He didn't have his shirt on so I expected him to go jump in his pool, but instead he sat on my lap!

" Jamie get off of me!!! "

" No "

" JAMIE! "

" Fine but only because your my best friend "

I looked up at Jaimeson and just have him a dirty look. He just looked down at me and did the same face but funnier. Ill be honest I like Jaimeson and he's a good looking guy but I don't think I have feelings for him as strong as Liam's.

The problem is that Jaimeson has girls crawling all over him, but he doesn't seem to care which I'm ok with asking he doesn't sleep with anyone of them.

" So what do you want to do today? " I asked Jamie.

" I don't know I was thinking.. " He didn't say anything just keep walking towards me.

The next thing you know I Jamie had grabbed me and jumped in the pool with me in his arms. By the way I still had my clothes on.

" Jamie I swear I'm going to kill you. " I was so mad my clothes are all wet. ( haha I see what I did there ;) ) I was furious with Jamie. I stormed back in the house and up to my room so I can change.

" Alex I'm sorry I didn't mean to I'm sorry, I just thought it was going to be funny, I'm sorry "

When I opened the door it was shocking! Jamie was on one knee and had flowers in his hands.

" Jamie I'm your best friend I'm not ready for so- " I was cut off by Jamie as usual.

" Calm down let me speak! i was going to ask you Alex would you please accompany me to the prom this evening? "

I stood there completely motionless and I didn't know what to do. I mean yeah our school has our prom two days after the school year ends but whatever. No one has asked me to prom and I was hoping to go.

" So are you going to go with me or nah? " I snapped out of my thoughts when Jamie asked me that question.

" Yes Jamie I would love to! "

Next thing you know we are both hugging and when we pull away our faces are close enough to kiss. I never noticed how amazing his eyes looked when even though they are brown.

Jamie was leaning in but I pushed him away. Gosh in dumb my best friend is frikkin hot and I could have kissed him but I didn't!!! I let him slip away.

" Ok I'm just going to go change and get ready for tonight. "

Jamie likes at me then his face got big.

" Oh I bought you a dress for the prom so you didn't have to worry about buying one. "

He went to his room I guess to get the dress and when he came back in my room with the dress, he unzipped the zipper then the most beautiful dress I have ever seen was laying on my bed.

The dress was beautiful is was light purple with a little bit of turquoise and it had a black belt wrapped around it. It was a dress that came out about the side of your waist. It was beautiful.

" OMG Jamie thank you so much. " I pulled Jamie in a hug and didn't let go for a long time.

" Ok now get out so I can change! "

He walked out and I went into my shower.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry I didn't update sooner I was really busy and didn't think that anyone would read it but here's chapter 3 hope you guys enjoy it!