Chapter 9

*ALEXS POV*

When Jaime walked upstairs I instantly felt hurt. This horrible pain was in my chest and For a second I thouth it was going to be there for forever.

I went into the kitchen to grab a quick snack. I thought, why is he acting that way in the first place anyway?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I went upstairs because it was getting late.

I remember thinking about Nash and I drifted off into a peaceful slumber.

The next morning I woke up and saw my phone had a couple of messages.

Nash: hey babe want to hangout today?

Jaime: hey I went out to get some food...

Nash: hey can I come over in a bit?

I texted Jaime and Nash back saying ok and that Nash can come over.

I got out of my bed and took a shower. when I got out I put on some blue shorts that weren't too short, and I put on a tank too that had the beach on it. I threw on my dark blue vans on and I went downstairs.

Since Jaimeson wasn't home I made my self some toast. I put some jelly on it and poured myself some orange juice and went to watch a Disney channel movie!

I saw that the Movie Cloud 9 was on so I decided to watch it. It actually looked pretty good.

It was towards the middle of the movie when I heard a knock at the door.

I looked at the door then looked at the tv debating on wether or not should I go answer the door or not?

I relaxed again hoping the person left but instead the person knocked again.

I got up and walked to the door. When I opened it my eyes shot open, seeing Nash there.

" Nash! "

" Alex! "

He engulfed me in a hug! So I hugged back.

" I missed you Alex "

" Same "

" Come inside you must be bored outside. "

When he came in we went to the couch.

" Sorry I was watching Cloud 9 "

" It's fine we can keep watching it if you want? "

" Whatever "

We sat on the couch cuddling watching the end of the movie.

I had a loud sniffle.

" Are you crying? " Nash commented

" N-no "

" Babe it's ok if you cry "

" I'm sorry it's just that I love the ending and he kissed her and yeah "

" Haha come here "

He hugged me and I hugged back.

He pulled away and kissed my lips.

I felt the sparks again, but this time they felt bigger and brighter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys this is just a filer I know you guys like this book that's why your reading it haha well here you go I'll update the rest later!!!