Chaoter 4

*ALEXS POV*

So after I got out of my shower and shaved my legs and everything else feminine that girls do in the bathroom I finally got out.

I went to my room and saw the dress laying on my bed. Oh lord it was the most beautiful dress I've ever seen!

So I put the dress on and it fit perfectly! How did he know my size? I put on my white sandals and straightened my hair then curled it to make it look really pretty.

When I went down stairs Jaimeson was standing there with a black suit and a tie that matched my dress.

He had a corsage in his hand for my wrist. It was turquoise like my dress so it matched perfectly. I was so happy but hated that my mom wasn't here to see how beautiful we both looked.

His mom eventually came down to take pictures.

" Oh my goodness! you look beautiful Alex, and so do you Jaimeson. "

" Thanks Elizabeth. "

" Ok picture time. "

Jaimeson and I stood next to each other facing each other at first then We faced each other. The pictures turned out great!

Now it's time to go to prom. I'll be honest I am running for prom queen and I do hope I win.

~~~~~~ skipping car ride~~~~~~~~~

When we got there we went in the gym and the theme was Starships. The gym had stars hanging from the ceiling and the tables were covered with navy blue table clothes with a constellation as a center piece. It was beautiful.

Jaimeson lead me to the dance floor as the song Happy by pharrel Williams was playing. He walked over to his friends to say and I did the same but with my friends.

I sat at one of the tables and I noticed the constellation was Scorpius. It was pretty because it was in a jar and the lights lit up the picture. I was sitting there when Jaime came over to me and put his hand out.

" Would you care to dance? "

" I would love to. "

I smiled and got up. The the song river flows in you played. So which meant we slow dance. Although there was some kind of feeling that I got when I laid my head on his shoulder.

Next thing you know the music what cut off by the principal. Which meant he was going to announce who the prom king and queen were going to be.

I stood there anxiously to hear.

" Welcome boys and girls. What I have hear in my hand are the king and queen of the class of 2014. "

He started to open the card.

" And This years prom king is... Jaimeson Anderson. Welcome Jaimeson to the stage. "

He walked yo to the stage and I was so scared that I wasn't going to be the queen.

" And this years prom queen is..."

That was the moment my heart was racing as he opened the card.

" And this years prom queen is... Jackie Gray. "

And that was it. The school slut became queen and I didn't. I ran to the bathroom and cried. I was looking forward for my mom to see a crown in my room when she gets back just like she did but she won't it's Jackie's.

" Now it's time for the annual prom king and queen dance. "

I heard the principal and walked out and just sat down at my Scorpius table.

After the dance Jaime came and sat next to me.

" What's wrong Alex? "

" Nothing why? "

" Alex there's something wrong. Are you mad that you weren't prom queen?"

I just nodded my head. He pulled me into a hug. when he pulled away I feltso upset his hugs are the best.

He took his crown off and set it on my head.

" You will always be my prom queen got it? "

I nodded and he lead me to the dance floor and we just slowed danced while everyone else danced.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to update I was very busy Bynum back I'll update some time soon.