Page 23

{«Regina»}

"Wait isn't that..?"

"Page 23, the page that magically appeared to me with what I thought could be an ending to my story with Robin. A happy ending. Instead it was just a cruel twist of fate showing me an ending that could never be." My eyes wander to the blonde across from me.

They always seem to wander to her..

"What does it mean?" Snow wonders.

"It means the evil queen has found him. The other Robin that is and she wants me to know she'll hurt him unless I face her." I shake my head trying to keep my emotions dull.

"One last time" The brunette reads. "Wait how is that even possible without getting the sword she can hurt you without hurting herself." The teacher passes the page to my sister.

"Unless of course she figured out another way." The redhead insists.

"Regina you can't go. You'd be walking into a trap." Emma demands.

"Well we can't just leave Robin." I push.

"We won't I'll go this is my fault. I'm the one who convinced you to bring him here. This is on me." The blonde protests.

God this woman...

"Emma you don't have anything to make up for. You were just trying to help."

And I'll be damned if I lose you.

"She's really going to do this.." Henry says in defeat. "Maybe I was wrong, thinking she could change."

"I'm Sorry kid.." Emma's eyes soften then her eyes lock on mine. "Regina, what are you going to do?"

"Go alone." I quickly answer. "This is my battle to fight and it has been ever since I tried to destroy my dark side up on that rooftop in New York."

"You can't do this to yourself Emma's right." Snow's face contorts in disagreement.

"I have to. If I don't this won't just end with Robin getting hurt, she'll hurt everyone I care about." Emma. "All of you.. and I can't let that happen." The room falls to a silence, proving my victory in the debate. "The Evil Queen is getting what she wants. Our fight ends today." I look to the blonde who gives a reassuring nod.

{«The Evil Queen»}

"I didn't not agree to be kidnapped.. unless this has taken a turn that I don't know about." Robin smirks and I roll my eyes.

"Keep dreaming." I grin as I pass the bound man.

I pass him to look through the window in search for my other half.  I wont hurt him, I love him. He was the first person we loved since Daniel. The thief also had a strange resemblance to a certain blonde. He was brave, like her. Caring.. like her. His eyes, green eyes, like hers. My other half fell for that Swan, but we did have feelings for the man. She'll come, Swan may have our hearts but we did love Robin, so she'll come.

"I feel as if you've grossly.." I ignore his diversion. "Overestimated my importance to Regina."

Have I?

"What the?"

I snap my head towards him with a wicked grin. "Enchanted ropes. You don't go anywhere unless I say so."

I turn towards the window once again trying to spot the brunette. "Where is she?.." I mumble.

"See for hero Robin she'd race in but me? I'm not him. You're like me. We don't belong here. Maybe Regina was right I was brought here reason. It's not to save her but you."

"Pardon me but does it look like I'm the one in need of saving?" I snap.

"Doesn't it?"

Doesn't it?

I roll me eyes and look back out the window, seeing my other half being chased by the blonde. I give a sideways grin and prepare myself for the show down.

{«Emma»}

I sprint to the city hall hoping I can catch the brunette in time. The mayors figure comes into view and my pace quickens.

"Regina!" I yell.

Regina turns on her heel and her eyes
Catch mine. Once I'm in arms reach I collapse into slender limbs.

"Emma what are you doing here? Where's Henry? Is he hurt?" Her voice growing more concerned with each question.

I slowly catch my breath not wanting Regina's grip to loosen. Soon I stand up and begin to answer the brunette's questions.

"I'm here to help. Henry's fine, he's with my mother." My breath evening out.

"Well having our son with your mother isn't exactly reassuring Emma." She gives a faint giggle and my knees go weak. "But I have this. I don't want her hurting you."

"We've taken down many monsters together, we can take her down too." I insist.

She smiles and places a hand on my cheek. "I know." Her eyes widen and her hand drops to my shoulder.

Why does she do that? Show her emotions then nothing at all.

"I've got this Miss Swan."

"Just please.. be careful." I slightly whimper.

The brunette pulls my into a tight hug. "I will." I melt into it and pull her as close as I can.

"I'll see you soon. Okay?" She releases her grasp and our eyes lock.

"Okay." I give a halfhearted smile and watch as her figure disappeared into the building.

{«Evil Queen»}

Soon I hear my other half's footsteps echo through the building. Showtime. I throw on my famous grin as I see the mess of curls run to the office. "Robin?!" She yells, her face contorted into anger.

"You shouldn't have come." As the words left his mouth a purple cloud engulfs him sending him where he wished.

"You know he's right dear. You shouldn't have come." I walk around the desk, my fingers tracing the trinkets carefully set. "Honestly from the looks the sheriff was giving you I wouldn't have come either." I wink watching her jaw clench and her hand ball into fists.

She's so fun to taunt. So weak. "But would Emma still look at you the same if she knew the dreams, thoughts you have. All the games?" I smirk.

"Shut up." She barks.

"What if our mother found out how bad her daughter really was."

"I said shut up!" Her face red with anger. "Now how exactly do you plan to fight me?"

Pulling the scissors from my sleeve and the mayor gives a sinister grin, and her eyes narrow.

"What are you waiting for? Do it!"