"Of course. I m kidding"

Days passed by... And they were in the same love as it was on the day of their marriage. Sana visited her parents frequently, and Susou also accompanied her.

Susou rose up in his position and now...he was one among the most appreciated animation artists in the industry. He has signed contracts for some leading movie directors and high budget movies.

He had to visit Bangalore for a meeting with the director. Not having   enough time, he wasn't able to take Sana with him. They spent not a day without the other since their marriage. She wasn't worried about this....as she was equally busy.

She packed all his luggage and she din't forget to pack his sentiment tie which he used to wear for almost all the meetings. When he was about to leave, he noticed Sana standing at the corner of the door and went near her.....with a smile.....as usual.

"Hey...I'll be back.....I guess....in 3 or 4 days. Please do understand. How can I go alone after seeing your graceful eyes......now with tears?? Don't make me emotional. I have to leave", he said as he stroked her hair gently.

"No Susou....Its not like that. I'll always be helpful in your career. Go ahead.... And All the best".

That put a big smile on his face. He kissed her cheek.....probably her dimple.....which was prettier than Sana herself.

He prostrated to his Mom and Dad, as he always used to. His Mom was so happy about his new project and wished him Good luck.

After he reached Bangalore, they used to chat over the phone except for the time when the meeting was going on....or when Sana had an appointment.

They spent the whole night talking silly things on the call. The next night, when their conversation was half way, Susou narrated what the director commented about his project and, there was complete silence on Sana's side.

"Hello...... Hey Sana..... Are you awake?", he spoke in a hushed voice.

There was no reply. He understood that she was asleep. ( She used to fall asleep often when they would talk over the phone before their marriage)

"Funny girl.... You always kill me softly with your love.....and at times your childishness takes over.... Gud night, baby", he whispered to himself and ended the call.

The next day, all the formalities of the meeting were over and the crew shook hands with one another as they were about to leave. Susou was excited, not only because of his new project, but also about the thought of going back home......back to Sana.

He called Sana's mobile several times during the journey, but she din't attend any. "She might be busy.....some good doctors as Sana are not always offered immediately....even to their husband", thought he.....but with  a strange tension.

Neither his Mom, nor Rathi attended Susou's call. He thought he would get to know about Sana from them. But this attempt gave him additional tensions.

The train was too late to the station and he arrived his place only by 11 p.m.  But the scheduled time was 9.30 pm. This caused him a lot of discomfort, and he couldn't blame anyone.

He took a cab and urged the driver to be fast. On the way, he tried dialling again and again but he couldn't connect on call......to anyone. He reached his home in a while and flew upstairs.

He grew suspicious when he found the apartment door unlocked. He blasted into the door and there was a bigger shock. The lights were all out, and it was dark.....dark like hell.

He screamed with an expectation of a reply, "Sanaaa......where are you ??? ... And Momm...... Aadhi...... Are you all here ???"

As a reply, the bedroom lights alone turned on, with a tapping sound....probably of the switch.

Sounds like a horror episode, right?? Well lets see if it is.

He entered the room....with a fear at the base of his heart. He opened the door....and the creeeek sound haunted him.

It was unexpected.... Sana was sitting inside, and she had a very bright face...a bright smile......that she never ever had.

Susou went close and caught hold of her within his arms. "I was totally mad.... You stupid.... Why did you do this to me ??"

"Actually....its not my plan. Its Rathi's", she said.

"Yeah....and where are they?" he asked.

"They are out....for.....I guess a movie".

"So...why din't you go ?? I know you are fond of movies", said he.

"Yeah..but I have something to tell you, Susou. Its really really important", she was curious.

"I couldn't bear any more suspense. Tell me....quick", he was almost panting.

"You know.....who's gonna visit our home ??"

"No idea..... Hey.. Wait.... Is that your friend ?? But what's so surprising about it ??", he swallowed his voice.

"Close your eyes... And let me reveal....the secret person", she said again in a husky voice.

"What kind of a doctor are you ?? Why should one close his eyes to hear what the other says ??" he teased her for his part that day.

"Just do what I say, Susou. Don't try to distract me with your silly doubts", she was eager...to the peak.

"Okay... Fine. I'll close my eyes", he was honest.

Sana gently took Susou's hands from the bed and placed it softly over her abdomen.

Thousands of stars were shining that night, but Sana was a star inside the house.

Susou was smart enough to understand that she was pregnant, even before he opened his eyes. Now, he opened and looked into Sana's eyes first....and then her abdomen....inside which their little angel....may be a prince.....had started developing.

He couldn't resist kissing Sana's forehead. She felt complete.

"It was a sweet shock, Sana. And I couldn't believe.... I m gonna be a Dad....in....almost 9 months. I m so excited. You really mean a lot to me,Sana....It's all because of you... You are the one who could give me all such pleasures. I luv you......to the core", he was still panting.

"How beautiful your words are !!! You just.....make me feel like a Queen. This day is contented with all sorts of happiness..... Especially.....my second baby", in a caring tone.

"Second baby ??  Are you kidding ??" he wasn't ready for another shock.

"Of course.. I m kidding..... " her pun was apt for the moment. And she continued, "Actually, what I meant to say ......was that.... You are my first baby....forever....", though a phrase of classic romance.

And the rest is history.

The family was again into fun mode

The family was again into fun mode. And Sana was well treated, though already.

Susou asked her to take rest at home. But she wasn't willing. And returned to work after a short leave of ...about 10 days.

Sana's parents were happy at their peak......a step higher than Susou's parents.....as it was their first grandchild.