#10 The sister

(Elise's pov)
-next day-at Joe's house-Zoe just arrived-

Me, Jaimy and Max are sitting on the couch. For some reason I'm kind of nervous, we made up a plan to get Jaimy away from here but she told us she has another date with Brad today.

"So Zoe, Alfie, meet Elise, Max and Jaimy!" Joe said while pointing at us and smiling. Zoe and Alfie looked really kind! "Hi! Nice to meet you!" Zoe said and gave us a hand, Alfie did the same. "Nice to meet you guys too!" I said.

We talked and laughed for a bit.

"I'm super sorry guys! But I have to go. Really nice to meet you, see you guys later!" Jaimy said and left.

"So Joe you finally going to tell us the important news?" Zoe asks. I look at Max, he looks annoyed/angry or something. "First you have to promise not to tell anyone!" Joe says. "Joe wh-" "PROMISE!" "Okay Okay we promise." Zoe says. "Joe no need to scream, she's your sister!" I say. "Thank you Elise!" Zoe says and I smile to her. "Second Max, Conor and Caspar already know." Joe says. "Joe you are making me nervous, What's going on?" Zoe asks. "Well the thing is... Well you know..." Joe tries to say. "What he's trying to say is tha-" I say but get interrupted. "That these bloody idiots kissed on their first date." Max says, I look at him why did do that. I hate seeing him angry. "M-M-Max w-why?" I say and feel a tear rolling down my face. "WHY?! BECAUSE YOU'RE STUPID! YOU JUST TELL SOMEONE YOU JUST MET AND NOT EVEN JAIMY!" "Max please don't scream." "YOU KNOW WHAT? I'M OUT!" He says and sprints out the door. I just sit there crying. Joe, Zoe and Alfie just stare at me. "Elise? Are you okay?" Zoe asks. "I'm fine." I say and she sits down next to me to comfort me.

"You don't have to tell us, but why is he so angry? He was super angry when we told him too!" Joe says. "I uhm." "You don't have to tell us." Joe says. "But I want you guys to know..." "Take your time okay?" Zoe says.

"It started 4 years ago, so I was 19 years old, basically there was this boy, William. We both studied dancing." I start. "You studied dancing?!" Alfie asks. "Yeah I did, mostly ballet but also other stuff." "Cool!" "Continue the story!" Joe and Zoe say.

"William looked really nice, and kind of hot, this one day we went out. An-" "And you guys kissed?" Joe asks. "Yeah that, so that night I told Jaimy and Max, they were really happy for me! The next day I saw him making out with another girl. He saw me and came walking to me saying that our kiss didn't mean anything and that he was just drunk. I told Jaimy and Max. They wanted to kill him and Jaimy said I needed to promise never to kiss a boy again on the first date. And now I broke that promise." I say and start tearing up again.

They look at me. "That's crazy." Alfie says. "I'm so sorry! I shouldn't have done it! God WHY am I so stupid!" Joe says. "No Joe, it's not your fault, it's nobody's fault." I say.

My phone rings, I pick it up.

E: Hello?

M: Hey, it's me. I'm at the Sidemen house and I may have said something about what happend between you and Joe...

E: Max? Why did you... JJ he always keeps asking about stuff!

M: Yeah, sorry! Also sorry for running off. What did you tell them?

E: I told them the story.

M: everything?

E: Yes, everything

M: (JJ in the background) I TOTALLY SHIP IT! FORGET ELISE AND SIMON, IT'S ELISE AND JOE NOW!

E: give the phone to JJ for a second!

M: Olajide here.

E: JJ I SWEAR TO GOD! DON'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT IT!

M: Okay.

-end of conversation-

(A/N)

Another chapter!
Next chapter is a Jaimy pov again!