#16 Closer

(Elise's POV)

"Ready?" Conor asks and I nod. "Gimme a hug." He says so I give him a hug. "Let's go." I say.

"Yoooo guys! Everybody enjoying themselves?" The dj starts. "My good friend Conor Maynard would like to perform a song for you guys! With his friend Elise (L/N)! Make some noise!"

We walk up the stage, I'm shaking alot!
I look for the boys and see them in the 'front row' with all their phones out, probably to film.....

"C-Con I-I." I want to say something but I'm too nervous. "You'll be fine! Trust me, you have so much talent and you know it!" He says and gives me another hug.

-time skip after the song-

We walk back to the guys.

"ELISE! THAT WAS AMAZING!" All of them scream and we have a big group hug.

"Where are Brad and Jaimy?" I ask them.
"They left, Jaimy said she wasn't feeling good but I think she was trying to say, me and Brad are going to be gross and stuff." Jack said. "Jack?! Can you please think about something else than getting laid for a sec?!" I say and playfully punch his arm. "1. No need to punch me cuz I will get you. 2. Fiiineeeee I'll stop." He says. "Wait.... where's Oli?" I ask them, why is everybody dissapearing?! "He got a phone call from his brother James." Joe says.

"Hey there he is!" I say and point at Oli.
"Hey guys! Elise, Conor you guys were great!" He says and quickly gives me a hug, and Con a bro hug. "What did James want?" Joe asks. "K this sounds weird but he's at this party, and they started playing the song of The YouTube Boyband, the girl that gave the party is a big fan and started talking to James cuz he's my brother and I'm friends with you guys and-" he starts but I cut him off. "We don't have all night Oli so hurt up with ya story!" "Sorry, long story short James thinks she's using him to get to us. So I told him not to worry and just have a fun night with all his friends!" "Wow, weird." Josh says.

-time skip-they're having a sleepover at Joe's with all the boys-

It's now 1:00 am, we're currently watching Haters Back Off I've already seen the first season but the boys haven't so I'm watching it again, I don't really mind I love it!

We just finished episode three.

"Wanna do something else now?" Conor asks, that guy is drunk af! He's the only person that drank a lot. The rest of us had 1 or 2 drinks. "Good idea, but Con you are drunk af!" I say and we all laugh (except Conor). "Why don't you call Jaimy and Brad they would love to be here! Or do you want to stay the only girl?" Jack asks and smirks. "Jack, dude you're talking to my girlfriend." Joe says and that makes me smile. "I'll call them! Could be fun." I say and grab my phone to call Jaimy.

-after the call-
"They're here in 10 minutes!" I say. "Let's play some truth or dare!" Caspar says. "Let's do it!" Joe says.

First bottle spin: Me
Second bottle spin: Joe
"Elise, truth or dare?"
"Truth!"
"How many boyfriends did you have before me?" Really Joe?!
"Lemme count!"
"Ohhh shit, she got alot don't ya?" Jack says so I playfully punch him.
"Okay I had, Mike, James NOT vamps James, Levi, Jayden, Thomas.... I think that's it! So 5!" I say, all the boys look at me like: what.the.fuck?
"5?" Joe says.
"Yeahhhh, guess I was pretty popular."
"Wow that was awkward...." Jack says.
"Sorry Joe...." I say looking down.
"No it's okay." He says giving me a hug and a kiss on my head.

Next!

First spin: Jack
Second spin: me

"Truth or dare?"
"Truth!"
"Do you like Perrie? Like I need to know cuz I ship it!"
"Wow, really?"
"ANSWER ME!"
"Idon'tknowmaybeyes." He mumbles blushing.
"OMG JACK LIKES PERRIE!" I scream.
"WHAT?! NO I DON'T!"
"YES YOU DO! I CAN SEE IT!"
"Stop yelling!" Joe says.
"I mean who doesn't just love Perrie she's gorgeous and amazing! But I need to call her right now!"
"Wait? You have her number?"
"Yep, and I'm not giving it to you!"
"Please don't call her..."
"I was only kidding."

The doorbell rings.
Joe opens it, Jaimy and Brad walk in.

"Why were you screaming? We could hear you guys outside!"
"Well Jack like-" I say but Jack pushes me. "I like.... pizza!" He says.

"Okaaaayyyyy, Truth or dare I see? Can we join?" Jaimy asks.
"Of course Jai!" I say
"And Brad can join too!" Joe says.

(A/N)
Kinda running out of ideas but it'll be fine!