#46 big group

(Elise's POV)

So right now we have the bus, with the band, Joe, Brad, the dancers, TJ and Conor in it. Then a car following with the other Vamps and Aiden, then 2 other cars with my girls in it.

Jaimy and I are on Joe's and Brad's lap again.

"Girls, I'm telling you this right now, all the people that are here can't always watch the show, some can and then others backstage listening." Our manager says.

"We understand! And they will too." I say.

"Good." Our manager says and walks back to the front of the bus.

"TJ, I still wanna know why you tweeted that thing causing the fandom to go crazy." I say talking about his tweet about Joe being my best boyfriend.

"Because I hate Owen." TJ says with a very big smile.

"Who doesn't?" Jaimy says.

"Well I don't exactly know him." Joe says.

"Same." Brad says.

"You don't want to know him!" Jaimy says.

"Still wanna see Elise throw that brick." TJ says.

"Same." Jaimy says and giggles.

"I don't even know where he is, so can't do that." I say.

"I don't think you want to know do you?" Jesy asks.

"Nope." I say.

"Jaimy." Brad says.

"Yes." Jaimy says.

"Can you tell me about your exes?"

"If you're ready for the longest story of your life." I say.

"How many?"

"Seven but don't worry you're her best boyfriend so far in my opinion." I say.

"True." TJ says.

"Well that's debatable." Conor says.

"Conor honestly stop." I say while laughing.

"Wanna know all seven?" Jaimy asks Brad.

"Yeah."

"The first one was Blake Gray really really long ago, we were like 2, I liked my dog more that him so that's why we broke up. Then Nash Grier when I was 4. again liked my dog more. Then Cameron Dallas when I was 8, long distance didn't really work for us but we're okay with each other. Then Grayson Dolan when I was 10 again the distance was hard, but we're still like besties." Jaimy says

"Now it gets really interesting." I say and giggle.

"When we met Conor, we met Jack too and we dated, but it was kind of fake because of Elise and Con. after that we all pretended we haven't met. Then when I was 14 I dated JJ."

"KSI." I say.

"Yes, I don't really know why be broke up, we just did. And yeah we're friend now. Then when Elise and Bram started dating, Dioni and I started dating."

"Weird story's." Brad says.

"Your only boyfriends I liked were Cameron a little, Grayson, Jack, JJ and Dioni but I hate Dioni now." I say.

"Trust me mate, I haven't seen her this happy with someone since her dog!" TJ says.

"And Jack, but Jack is amazing. Though I'm better." Conor says.

"You're so weird." I say.

"E, remember when her and Nash broke up? She came to us and she told us they broke up because she loved her dog, and I nearly cried with laughter." TJ says.

"I remember that."

"Anyways enough about us and our exes, Leigh, Jesy how are your love lives?" Jaimy asks.

"Well, I met a boy and he's really nice." Leigh says.

"Really?! Do you like him?" I ask.

"I think so."

"AMAZING!"

"I'm still searching." Jesy says.

"Jes, you will find someone, and every boy that doesn't see how amazing and beautiful you are is just stupid!" Jaimy says.

"True." I say.

"Thanks girls! I love you!"

"Love you too girl." I say.

(A/N)

Opinions on the book so far?
Sorry if updating takes a lot of time, I'm writing multiple books right now and I'm not writing 24/7. Hope you understand!