My Letter To You

Dear Readers,
    Thank you. Thank you for your loving support. Thank you for reading my book.
I remember the day when I wrote the first chapter..
I kept on telling my friend KawaiiFlorie435 how I was gonna write a SubaYume fanfic. And I remember perfectly when I was writing the first chapter.

I was sitting at the edge of my bed, and on my stool was my laptop. I remember typing each word.........and how the idea's kept on coming to my mind.....

Did you know this book originally had a different ending......but then the more I wrote.....the more the plot just.....seamed to come to me..........I would always listen to music......writing the chapter.

There were parts were I fangirled. Parts where I felt weird writing it. Parts where I didn't know what to write next.....

I honestly had so much inspiration for this book......everyday sometimes at school. I would get this idea or something for the next chapter. Then, didn't matter what I was doing, I tore a pice of paper and wrote those idea's down for after school.

I wanted the best for y'all. I put you guys-my readers- first. I would stay up late writing a chapter for y'all. School night, or weekend, it didn't matter to me. I wasn't going to sleep until I knew the parts I was writing were perfect for y'all.

And the same friend who is a fellow reader of this book, I would always have her read a preview so I could have an idea on how y'all would react. And I never thought this book would get so popular........

Sometimes in the middle of class I would get so much inspiration that I had to write it right this second.

I remember when I was sick I still wrote the chapter. I wasn't gonna let me having the Flu get in the way for y'all. Yes I still took care of myself.

So for that here are some facts about me.
1. I'm a teenager.
2. I have brown hair and eyes.
3. I wear glasses.
4. My hair used to be long but now it's up to about my shoulder.
5. I'm very polite but I cuss alot;-;
6. It took me about 2-4 hours writing a chapter after school.
7. I have a crush. AND NO FLORIE YOU CAN'T TELL THEM.

I chose this day for all the letters and my thank you letter for y'all is because....

One year ago.......on this day....

The first episode of Aikatsu Stars aired.

It's really is amazing what can happen in a year........isn't it. Also in April.......I joined Wattpad.

Also right here are the people who are the reason why this book was created.
PrincessMinthe13
CherryCherry481

You two are the main reason why I made this book. And I even read y'alls books to this day. When I found out y'all were reading mine I lost it.

So.....thank you....for all you're support.....I'm legit about to cry right now.

Thank you is all I can say........

I'm surprised that this book was good. I'm happy y'all enjoyed it.....and no matter what had happend in my personal life....I never let it got in the way of my writing. Except being sick.

......Maybe one day I'll do a face revel..........maybe....

I hope y'all have a good life. I hope good luck comes your way.

I hope one day.....I might be able to talk to all of y'all........

    Love,
Animelov- no.....
Kristine

That One Day

Thank you.....
Arigato......

The End