The Way I Feel

Yume POV

It's been a whole week since my birthday.......since I found out I was sick.......since I told Honoka......

It's been really hard not to tell anyone......

The S4 Selection is after Spring break, and now I won't be able to be part of them for three reasons.
1. I'm sick
2. Because I'm sick I'm gonna have to leave Four Star Academy
And 3. Even if I made it into S4 I'm not gonna be here next year

I'm eating lunch with everyone until out of nowhere I lose my appetite. One of the many symptoms of my sickness......

"Yume, what's wrong? You were just eating."
"Oh! It's nothing I'm just stuffed that's all!"
"But you barley too 5 bites."
"Um......."
Just then the speaker went off.

Over the speaker we hear,"Nijino Yume please come to the principles office. Nijino Yume please come to the principles office. Thank you!"

Thank God.....

The speaker turns off. Luara turns to me.

"Yume, did you do something bad?"
"No. I have to go to the principle guys see ya."

I quickly throw my trash away and go to the principles office. Some people might think I'm in trouble or something but the real reason is because of my sickness.

When I reach the Headmaster's office, I knock.
"Excuse me."

I open the door and walk in.

"Nijino Yume."
"H-hai?"
"Your parents have told me about your situation."

I look down and nod my head.

"And I think it's best if you leave Four Star Academy. With your sickness you won't be able to Aikatsu as much. You'll get out of breath too easily now."

"I know. But please."-I look at him with a serious face-"let me stay here until the end of the year. Or until I wanna leave."

He nods his head.
"But. Are your friends aware of your situation?"
"No.......except one but she doesn't go here....."
"Okay then. Your teacher is also well aware of your situation. So whenever you need to you are excused from class. But don't abuse it."
"I won't."
"Okay. You are excused.  Your parents don't want you to go to class today."
"Okay."

I walk out of the office and head to my dorm room.

I'm scrolling through my Aikatsu Mobile, when Honoka's contact shows up.

I wanna call her and talk to her more about my sickness and how μ's is doing but, she's still in school.

I turn off my Aikatsu Mobile and lay it down next to my pillow. I then lay down.

Maybe during lunch or after school.....

Just then he pops into my mind.

Of all the people I wish I could tell and talk too.......it would be him......

I then remember the boy.

I wish I could see him again.......

I then get up, and put on only the top of my training jacket. I then open my door close it and take off.

I've been jogging for awhile. I've been taking little breaks cuz I don't wanna overwork my heart.

While I'm jogging my mind starts wondering....

I hope I get at least one donor by the end of the month........

I start getting dizzy. That's when I know I have to stop jogging. I stop and just stand there. Alone.

Out of nowhere I start falling to the ground. My body feels cold but my face feels so hot. My vision gets blurry and before I make contact with the concrete I close my eyes.

When I open my eyes I'm in the nurses room. I look out the window and the sun was already setting.

How long was I out!?!

Out of nowhere I then feel something soft touch my hand.

I whip my head around and see Subaru laying his head on the bed, sleeping.

Just then I hear a noise and the nurse walks in.

"Looks like you're finally up. You were out for a long time Yume. Do you need more medication."

I nod my head.
"Yes please, I'm about to run out."
"Okay. Let me go get it."

You see I have too take medication now to prevent myself from passing out.

I turn my head again too look at Subaru. The nurse walks back in, and even though I'm not looking at her, I know she's looking at me with a gentle smile.

"He's the one that brought you here. He saw you faint right in front of him. A few of your other friends came too see you but out of all of them, he was the only one who refused to leave your side."

I look at Subaru again and smile.

The nurse sighs with a smile.
"Young love."

I whip my head to face her and wave my hands.
"N-n-n-no! I-i-its not like t-th-that!"
"Really? One of your friends told me other wise."

"Mahiru........"

The nurse giggles.
"I'll leave you two alone now."
She walks out the room.

I'm pretty sure my face is flushing red. I look at the medication she put right beside my bed.
I sigh.

My gaze then falls on Subaru. I start staring at him. My lips turn into a gentle smile.

I love him so much........

My face turns red. And I look to the center of the wall.

Did I just think that!??!

B-but I thought it was only a small crush.......

I know that having a crush on someone and loving someone are two completely different things!!! So why am I saying that!?!?!?

But.....do I really love him......

My eyes widen

Well....for starters, he makes me feel happy when I'm around him......he's really nice to me....and treats me well.......he does his best to  make me feel better when I'm down......I can depend on his opinion........he makes me laugh.......I love how he speaks his mind.........how he cares for everyone......

My eyes widen. And I look back at Subaru.

I.........I do love him.....

My hand wanders to his hand.

I love how he makes me laugh.......how he always knows when I'm down when nobody else does.....

I intertwine my fingers with his.

I love him.......and one day.......I hope I can be with him......

I smile.

Even if I'm sick....that won't ever change the way I feel towards him.....

I scoot over too him and lay my head next to his, our faces are so close. I close my eyes and smile.

"I love you...Yuki Subaru."

Yay! Another chapter done! Anyway I really hope you guys enjoyed today's chapter. Because something really big for this story is coming up I will also post a new chapter tomorrow. See you guys then!
Bai!