A Dragons Call pt 1

I am so sorry for the late update I just logged on and noticed the amount of views and hey I have followers I will keep updating so keep voting and commenting let me know what you think and if you have any ideas for the storyline let me know. Once again these are not my characters or my world. All rights are to J.k Rowling. Well enjoy!

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

"Well look what we have here," Draco or as I have been saying in my head, Dragon said.
"I think and you appear." He smiles briefly at me as he hurriedly suggests me to close the compartment door.
"I was just looking for a toad. Have you seen one, Draco?" I couldn't help licking my lips at the sight of him.
Draco opens his mouth to speak but closes it as quickly as it opened. Instead he pulled and pinned me to a remote corner of the compartment. All I could see was his gorgeous eyes staring at me. His gaze pierced my soul, and I think I peeked his too.
"You are too easy to read Potter," He whispered.
His lips slightly grazed mine as he spoke, sending shivers down my torso.
"And you are too guarded Draco." I told him and tried to push past him.
Draco never moved. Standing firm he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to sit on his lap. Seconds later waves of pleasure surrounded me as his cold yet comforting tongue slid across my neck. Nibbles,followed by sweet gentle caresses flew across my throat, and I moaned in pleasure.
The dangerous instrument immediately attacked and slid across my jaw, then cheeks and eventually our lips connected. His hands were in my hair and at that moment all I knew was him. My silver dragon spewing fires of passion through my soul.
"Ribbitt!Ribbitt!" I shook my head as my vision cleared from the dream.

"Help me find him Draco."
Draco and I searched through the compartment and eventually found Trevor in the luggage compartment.
"Thank you so much! Neville will be so happy to know we've found it."
"Neville!Neville Longbottom?" Draco sneered.
"Daddy says that the Longbottoms are a disgraced family who doesn't deserve to be called wizards."
"Well that is cruel! Why would anyone say such a thing?"
Draco looks at me in confusion.
"Trevor!"
"What are you doing Malfoy!?"Ron yells as he ,Neville, and Hermione walk in.
That is the moment I realized if I wanted Draco in my life, I had to accept that the art of dragon taming will be a long battle.
I also knew that my silver dragon will always be worth it for me.

Thanks guys so much I know this was short but I will be updating shortly lol sorry bout the cliffhanger.Keep those votes and comments coming.