Chapter five-Can you save my bastard soul?

Crilly’s P.O.V

*One month later*

I don’t know how much longer I can hold on to my sanity. Every day we think Evelyn’s going to wake up. And she never does. She just lies there, never moving. I come in at the start of every day, sit by her bed and hold her hand until I get kicked out. Sometimes a nice doctor will come with a blanket and tells me I can stay in case the coma lifts. But it won’t. Even I can see it’s a lost cause. She’s going to die. And when she goes, I go too. I can’t imagine my world without it’s sun. Without Evelyn. Today was just the same as every other. Most of the time I’m joined by her band, Andy and Wil. Ashley stays away, still blaming himself for what happened. Jinxx, CC and Jake stay with him to make sure he doesn’t do anything stupid like last time. He drank himself into a pretty bad state. My band appear every so often to see her, Falkour finds it difficult as they’re so close. FVK maintain a vigil outside in their van in case she wakes up and there’s no one there.

It’s been five hours since we got here. I’m sat in my usual chair, doing what I usually do; stare at Evelyn in case she wakes. Andy and Wil are asleep on each other on the floor. If this was under different circumstances I would have found that cute, but now is definitely not the time. A doctor came in the door and waited for one of us to notice. I threw a stack of cardboard bedpans at the guys and we turned our attention to the doctor, my hand never leaving Evvie’s.

“I’m sorry guys, but you’re going to have to make a choice. She’s not getting better but she isn’t getting any worse either. We can either shut her systems off and see if she’ll survive on her own or…we let her go.”

AN~SOOOOOO this is the end of what I have so far...more will follow my pretties!!! KJ is out for tonight. PEACE MOTHERFUKKAS!!!!

-KJ ASHES