Meeting him

Idalys's P.O.V

" IDALYS GET UP YOUR GOING TO BE LATE!" my mom says as i roll over on the bed. "ughhh" i say as i fall off and onto the soft white carpet. I lay there for a good 5 minutes before my mom comes bursting through the door. " Im leaving all ready and i dont know when ill be back. " she says heading back to the door, " and make sure your on time, please"

--------

I head down stairs after doing the regular morning routine; Shower, brush teeth, clothes, makeup.

I dont really put alot of makeup on because im dont like to hide who i really am. After eating i grab my bag and head to my car. " Here we go again. Another year of hell its self" i say starting the car and driving off.

--------

"Idalys! Hey!" i hear someone shout as i turn around to see Jade, my best friend of now 7 years. We met in 6th grade and now were graduating this year together. Well if she graduates, haha.

"Hey Jade. How was your summer?" I ask. " Great i got to see my family in Connecticut, although they're assholes sometimes." she says. I just chuckle. " Well mine was boring, I just stayed home all summer as my mom worked and then she left me ALONE for 4 days to go to a training in North Carolina. Sucks having a mom as a surgeon who travels 24/7" i say. " yeah but hey you got some mula" she replies laughing as we walk to my locker. I just continue to walk and i open my locker putting books in. " So. Who do you have first?" i ask. She gives me a ' are you stupid' look . " really Idalys. I have that class with you and 3 other ones too. " she says grabbing my hand as i close the locker. " Come on. Were gonna be late. " Jade says rolling her eyes.

------------

We walk into the class with this old lady sitting there at the desk. I make my way to the back as does Jade and i take the seat in front of her. I turn around to talk to her, " Is this our replacement for Mrs.Dallas?" i ask moving my head in the direction of the old lady who didnt seem to have a clue what she was doing. " I don't think so" Jade says. " It might just be a sub, i mean look at her." she says giggling. I turn around and couldn't help but laugh as other students filled the seats around.

Then the principle walks in. "Good morning class, as you see Mrs.Dallas is not here, because she went into labor and is not teaching for the rest of the year as she has retired. So we found a replacement. " he stops and whispers something to the old lady as she grabs her purse and walks out. " As i was saying, we should have a new teacher for yall coming soon. But it seems he's running late." Mr.Downing, the principle says looking at his vintage watch.

I look back at Jade and give her the ' the teacher is gonna be an asshole' look as she smiles knowing what i meant. Then the door to the classroom opens as a tall, beautiful young man walks in with a brief case. I had to admit he was quite a view. Tall, brunette hair, with gorgeous brown eyes. He smiles looking around the classroom, that smile could be the death of me. He had a tight gray shirt on with black pants and black shoes;

I turn to Jade as she smirks just looking at him and i giggle knowing exactly what she's thinking

I turn to Jade as she smirks just looking at him and i giggle knowing exactly what she's thinking. I then notice her choker as Mr.Downing began to speak. "Class this is Mr.Mendes, i hope you- Idalys please show some respect and sit in your seat properly." my face turns red as i turn back around and Mr.Mendes was looking at me with a smile. " Sorry" i reply in a low voice. " As i was saying before i was interrupted. Mr.Mendes will be filling in for Mrs.Dallas, and i hope you treat him the same way like any other teacher. " he finishes patting Mr.Mendes on the back exciting the classroom. Mr.Mendes just stands there kind of awkward , not knowing what to do. " Uh- Hi class. I know its the first day and all but i like to get straight to buisness and get work done so, i would like if you turned to page 56 with the books under your desks'. I grab my book as i turn to page 56 and he( Mr.Mendes) goes to his brief case which he set on the desk to get a teachers edition book. " Read pages 56-60 and complete all the questions on page 61 and 62. I expect this to be done by tomorrow in the morning. So please get to work. "

-----------

Halfway through the class I turn around to Jade handing her a note. " This sucks" i wrote with a drawing of a book .She hands the note back as i read, " I would suck and lick him" she laughs softly to keep quite." OMG yes! Anytime and anywhere. "I couldn't help my self and i laughed out loud that the chatters in the room stopped and all eyes on me, including Mr.Mendes . " Care to read the note out loud " he asks as i had the note in my hand. I turn red as i look at Jade as she smirks. " Uh- i rather not" i say sitting straight in my desk. " Please do, since you interrupted my class, I want to know what all the laughter between you and ?" he stops looking at Jade. She speaks up, " Jade " she waves, " and Idalys" she says pointing to me. He nods his head. " Bring me the note Idalys. " he demands. " No thank you" i say putting it in my pocket. The class just stares at Mr.Mendes curious as to what he says next. " Fine. Either give me the note or its detention. " Mr.Mendes says in a complete serious tone. I couldn't afford detention because i had an audition for my violin in an orchestra. 

I got up from my seat and made my way to the front of the classroom as i pulled out the note from my back pocket. Hesitating i gave it to him. Mr.Mendes opened the note and read it in his head he kept a straight face but clearly wanting to do something, as he tried covering it by clearing his throat. " Uh-um. You can have a seat. Thank you" he says as his cheeks flushed a little. I was felt a little embarrased but i also wanted to laugh. As i make my way back to my seat the bell rings, signaling that class ended. I pack my things as i make my way to the door. " Idalys, i would like to talk to you during your study hall. " Mr.Mendes says as i stop in my tracks. " Uh- about what?" i ask already knowing what it was about. He just looks at me, i nod my head. And exit the classroom. fuck, i thought.

OMG! i think that my writing is actually improving yasss!! Well this is the first chapter and i am lovin it hbu?? Comment and vote?? Love you muffins

XOXO ~ Ricco's Girl

(And yes im chaning the gossip girl to ricco's girl.)