Chapter 1

Toya-

Hey I'm 16 1/2, 5'8 sophomore, really smart but just fall out of place sometimes. I live with my brother Eddie over protective nigga. I have a sister named Trina but she live in Florida. And I got another brother name O'shea. I'm thick and mixed with Indian and Bahamian.

Although we not close together we still talk a lot. I always wanted a boyfriend so he can fill this void. But my sister Trina told me "don't waist your time doing nothing waiting on a boy to sweep you off your feet cause it's probably not your time to have a young man in your life. I know how long you been waiting but honey it's only a boy not your life".

I didn't understand until now. My grades started dropping and now I'm on punishment. But I making improvement cause I got my mind off that.

My sister got the man of her dreams and she waited so I guess I can wait. She been through a lot and she deserves that.

Kirko-

I'm that nigga that run the streets I'm 17,junior, I live by myself and I got a lil temper. But it only erupoff when something that's mine is fucked up. I don't got no time for basic bitches and broke hoes. I'm more of that classy life. If you see my house and my cars you'll know what I mean. I like to show off.

I'm not a mean person but I come off as mean majority of times. People can't handle that and that's why I only fux with a few. I tend to get what I want but you know if I can't get it I'm up for a challenge.

School starting soon because we just got done with winter break and everyone knows that schedules get switched. and you see the breed you didn't see before when school started.

I'm smart for a gang banger. All my boys smart to shid I may do stuff that's not that good but I got some common since to know education comes first.

Well im going to hit the sheets and get ready for tomorrow. But I got to call Eddie first to see if he got me some work.