21

"Send me your location and focus on communication cause I gone need the time and place to come through oooooooh send me your location and..." I was in the hallway singing and dancing going to my locker gaining mad attention
    I opened my locker just to had it shut again. I looked up and saw the hoe of the year Brenda. This Lil bitch be trynna have a piece of me all year but I ain't go do anything cause ima be nice this year.
    "Listen I saw you looking mah man today when he was talking to august and ima tell you this now Aalika... SAVAGE IS MY MAN" she shouted spitting all up in my face
     "Damn hoe he didn't claim you and you need to go to yo dentist I think you have a spitting problem. Bitch ova here spitting thah damn Arctic ocean in my face." I said using my shirt to wipe my face off
    She flipped her weave and walked away swing her hip. That bitch ain't got no ass her as a flatter than the earths surface.
   I grabbed my stuff and began to walk to my first period class which is math. My worst class. I got in and walked to the back and sat down in my seat and put my binders on the empty desk beside mines and started to browse through Insta.
    I was arguing with this girl in my comment area on my insta when I sensed somebody looking at me. I looked up and began to look around the class to see everybody looking at me.
    "Do y'all have a staring problem? I know I'm hot but damn take a pic it last longer" some people looked away while the other ones kept staring at me or behind me. I turned around and saw shayaa lookin at my phone.
    "Damn ma yah ass is fine asf in that pic ima have to screenshot it later"he said seriously writing my insta name on a paper.
   He took my stuff up and put it on my desk and sat beside me in the empty desk. He took out his phone and began to write something down on a paper. He looked up at me and smiled.
    "Like what yah see?" He asked me
     "I've seen better." I replied looking towards the board just as  our teacher comes in.
     "Good morning students we have a new student in our class. Mr Joseph can u please stand up."Mr Lon said has he put his stuff together on his desk.
   Shayaa stood up and towards the other kids and sat back down. I just laughed cause he looked so awkward.
     After school end I met up with august to make sure he had a ride then went to the nail salon. And as usual they're gossiping about people in our neighborhood.
     "Y'all saw Hailee's daughter? I heard she just moved back here from England. I heard hailee is disappointed cause her daughter be having mad tattoos and piercing." Fatima my favorite person here said while walking over to me shaking her head.
     "I got tats too Fatima. Whatchu talkin bout?" I asked curious cause I know they know I got tattoos
    "I know baby but Hailee is the new pastors wife and that gone be a bad rep baby girl" she said shaking her head again
    I kept on listening to their gossips until they mentioned Brenda.
    "Aalika do yah know a girl go to yah school name Brenda?" Another worker asked me
    "Yea I know her ima fuck her up before school ends" I said cause all the fights happen on the last day of school
    "She pregnant with that new kids baby" when she said new kid my heart stopped. Shayaa barely been here and she already fucked him? This hoe is too hoey.
     "What new kid are y'all talkin bout?"
      "Yah know-"

Okay so its short again...I really don't like long chapters so plz don't complain.

Vote.comment.share.