😊

The next day I just totally ignore Shayaa how dare he think he's just my mane and be all up in my bizzzz.
     But I know I be feeling up on him kinda leading him on and I wouldn't mind him to be my man cuz a bitch is manless
       I drove up to school and sat in my car far about a couple minutes thinking about what I'm about to do. The bell ran so I got out my car and walk in
      I walked to my locker and Shayaa came up behind me and hold my waist.
       "I'm sorry baby girl. I shouldn't have just barged in on u and yo boyfriend who looked like a madman and pulled my gun out on him and to shout at u" he said
       "He's not my man 21" I pulled his arm from my waist and he turned me around and put us in a hugging position
        "You smell good" he said sniffing me
          "I know" I replied
      "You so full of yo self mane" he said laughing
      "Who wouldn't if they were as sexy as me" I said feeling myself high key
         "You right" he said looking me up and Down
      We walked class and I sat in the back at my usual seat. I don't even have friends here tbh just fake ass people wishing I was cool with them. You feel me?
      The class ended and I walked to my other class that I have with flat barbie. This birch be trying me.
      "You're in my seat"this hoe said
     I got up bend down and looked all over the chair.
      "I don't see yo name"
      "I claimed it" she said smacking on a gum
      "And what? You want a award? A award ceremony? A trophy? Here bitch" I smacked her "a gift"
          She came at me but tumbled over my bag on the ground then fall towards me I moved and she smacked her head against the desk causing a load disturbing voice.
       I literally fell laughing. These bitches don't know who to try and it gets me crying.
     I get up and walked out of class since I was gonna get kicked out anyways save Mr lunop the energy. I walked to the office and guess who I saw?
      Nope not Shayaa. August.
       "August what you doing down hea?" I asked sitting down
       "Better question what you doing down hea?" He raised his eyebrow
       "Sha-boop book on a bitch" (bgc👌)
        "Oh I told ms Tateb that her saggy titi looking ass won't get no nigga unless she want them old ones on the streets." He said laughing
        I joined too until the door opened. Not even opened slammed tf open almost breaking the damn door who the fuck did this must've thought they Jacky Chan or something.
       Of course it's no other than.......still not shayaa issa hoe...Bianca coming in hea her face looked fucked up which got me crying. Must've smacked her head on that desk hard.
        "What you staring at bitch" she said to me
        "You puta who you think I staring at? Yo damn ghost?" I said laughing at my own joke
       "Bitch I swear if you don't....lawd help you." She said
       "Yes lawd please help her cuz if you won't she bout to receive a blessing with me fist cuz my fist christian and mofuckin holy. So let a bitch try" I said staring at her.
        Hate to admit it but we were best friends. And she is pretty no ugly ass Lil bitch I just down grade her cuz we got problems but she does wear weave sometimes and she still don't got a butt but she is pretty. I don't know what happen towards us but it started when Shayaa came to our school. I told her I liked him and then a month later she started hoeing around and stopped talking to me. But fuck it I'll ask her another time cuz now I'm trying not to get suspended Cruz I need to go to prom.
       The door open again and this time it is Savage..

    *****$@ I finally find a way to update cuz I was abt to chop chop with this book but I was like I got more than 600 ppl reading it I really should not*****