Part One

LOUIS' POV

When I woke up I felt two strong arms wrapped around me. Moments like this are the things that I live for: just being with Harry, my boyfriend for almost three years. I hear him snoring and it's so cute that I try to take a picture but when I was about to take it he woke up. I looked into his green orbs. God this boy is so beautiful.

''Goodmorning babe, did you sleep well?'' he asks.

''Yes I did, probably because you were with me''

He got a huge smirk on his face and planted a passionated kiss on my lips.

''You wanna go out and have some breakfast?'' he asks.

''Sure, I'm pretty hungry''

Harry walked towards the closet and grabbed a plain white t-shirt, a blue boxershort and a pair of black skinny jeans.

''First I need to take a shower because we were pretty hardcore last night'' he said with a wide smile.

''Yes we were. We need to do that more often.'' I answered with a laugh

He walked towards the badroom and took a shower.

I listened to Harry singing. I love it when he sings in the shower. I just love his voice. I love him.

So much, with my whole heart.

That's when he came out of the shower. 

He sits down on the bed and gets dressed.

''So we have our first concert tonight'' Harry starts.

''Yes I know. Are you excited to perform again? I asked.

He nods and suddenly his smile was gone.

''What's wrong? C'mon you can tell me everything.''

''Okay, well modest called and they said that we can't be together during any perfomance or signing. Oh and they found a fake girlfriend for me..'' he said while letting a few tears slip.

''Well they can do whatever they want but our love is strong and nothing can break it.''

''I hope so'' and with that we left for having breakfast