Part Two

When we arrived at a cafe we ordered something we wanted to drink and the waiter gave us the menu. I looked at Louis and asked what he was going to order.

''Nothing, I'm not hungry'' he replied.

''Babe you really need to eat before you get too skinny''

''Nah I feel a bit sick'' and with that he looked down.

''Okay but I still think you should eat something'' 

He looked at me for a second and I saw his face was changed. He was angry.

''I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING EAT. I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF. IF I'M NOT HUNGRY, I'M NOT GOING TO EAT!'' he left the table.

I was confused for a moment. Should I follow him? I think that's the best idea.

I threw five pounds on the table and quickly followed Louis.

What happened to him? Is he really sick? When we woke up this morning he didn't say a word about being ill.

I walked out the cafe and I couldn't see him anymore. Maybe he's going home.

I took a cab and went home.

When I arrived at home I saw his shoes standing by the door. So he is home.

I heard a muffled sound.

I walked upstairs and I heard it was someone crying.

''Louis, Lou, babe, please open the door! What's wrong? I wanna help you!'' I say while crying.

With that I heard something heavy smack to the ground. 

''Louis, Louis, what's happening? Lou please answer me!'' I say panicked.

I didn't hear a thing and I knew something happened inside the bathroom.

The only thing I can think of is break this door out and look what has happened to him.

I bached the door while crying and after a few times it finally opened.

When I walked in I saw him on the ground surrounded by lots of pills.

I was in panick. What the hell did just happen?

I searched for my phone and called the ambulance.

My hands were shaking so it took time to finally dial the good number.

''Hello what's your emergency?'' I heard on the other side of the line.

''My boyfriend took a lot of pills and he isn't breathing anymore what can I do please help me!'' when I said that I took time to breath. That was a long sentence.

''Okay, please stay calm. What's your adress?''

I gave my adress and I swore at the lady because why should I stay calm?

A few minutes later the ambulance finally arrived. Every minute felt like an hour.

They felt his heartbeat. That's a good thing. But they needed to take him to the hospital.

I went  with them and when we arrived at the hospital he went straight to the surgery room.

I cried and cried. This is all my fault.