Part Four

When I woke up I heard a few people talking. I wasn't quite sure where all the voices were coming from so I turned around to look what was happening. I opened my eyes and saw three doctors standing around Louis' bed. I had no clue if this was a good sign or a bad one. One of the doctors caught me staring and asked me if I was okay. I felt sick. So sick of all this drama. I needed to vomit. I got up and ran to the toilet. Too late. It was all over the floor. What's happening to me? Should I ask someone to clean it up or should I do it by myself? It's probably better to do it by myself since I can sleep here. I looked for some towels and cleaned it up. I walked back to the bed and I saw Louis was awake. Thank god. 

''Hi Lou'' I say to him.

''Who are you?'' he asks with confusion on his face.

I was shocked. What? How can he not remember me? I'm his boyfriend. 

''Louis, I'm your boyfriend'' I explain.

''Wait so you're trying to tell me that I'm gay? No, I have a girlfriend called Eleanor and I love her very much.''

I feel tears coming up. Luckily I saw a doctor coming our way. I immediately ask what happened to Louis. Does he have amnesia? 

''He has a little brain damage because the amount of pills he took. It'll take a while for him to get his memory back but the more you talk to him, the faster he'll get it back'' and with that the doctor left.

So I just need to talk to him. Where can I talk about? About the band.

''So Lou,do you still remember our band?'' I ask him.

''Yeah I do.''

I felt relieve. This is good. If I just keep talking about the band, he'll remember me. 

''Do you remember the others names?''

''Uhm, Niall, Liam, Zayn and Harry right?'' he responds.

''Okay that's good. I'm Harry, babe"

''Why are you calling me babe? I'm not gay or something like that''

I'm gonna give up. Maybe I should go home and come back tomorrow. I think that's better. I said goodbye to Louis and went home.