Part Three

It's now two a.m. That means that I'm already sitting here for four hours. I still haven't heard a thing about Louis. I think I should call one of the boys and tell what happened. I decided to call Zayn.

''Hello? Harry?'' Zayn answers.

''Yeah, it's Harry here. Uhm, I don't really know how to say this but ehm I took Lou out for breakfast this morning and he somehow got pissed at me. So he walked away. I took a cab home and I heard crying coming out of the bathroom. So I bached the door and I saw that he took  a shit load of pills. I called the ambulance and now I'm sitting here in the hospital without knowing how he's is doing.'' I cried. 

''So that probably means that you're gonna miss the show? Management will be pissed because fans will flip about Larry.'' Zayn says.

''Well you guys can do this without us. I hope it's gonna be a great show'' I said and with that we hung up.

At the moment I hung up I heard a lady calling my name.

''Is Mr. Styles here?''

''Yes'' I walked towards the lady and we shook hands.

''This will probably hit you hard but your boyfriend is in a coma'' she said.

I was in shock. Shit. How are we going to do this? We have an entire sold out tour that's going to start tonight. Fuck me.

''How long will it take till he comes out of the coma?'' 

''That's different. It can last a day, a week, a month or maybe even years'' she answered.

''Is there any chance for him to wake up before next week?''  asked dissapointed.

''I don't think so. If we take a look at the circumstances it doesn't look good at all. We had to pump his stomach for getting all the pills out but it didn't really work because too much time has passed.'' she said and walked away.

I looked at the ground and finally all the tears that I was trying to hide came out. Why did this happen to us? How are we even gonna do this with the tour? What are we going to say to the fans? What will they think? What if Louis never wakes up out of his coma? What if this all ends up with only three more bandmates instead of four? I don't think I could handle that. If that happens I lost my soulmate, my boyfriend, my bandmate and my future husband. That was my plan for taking Louis out for breakfast. asking if he would marry me. I don't know how we'd hide it for the fans but we could solve that. We CAN solve that, if he wakes up. 

With all of that I fell asleep.