Tatsumi x Reader: Perfect

You waited for someone to like you back. Who was it again?

Yes, it's Tatsumi Rui. You had been friends since middle school and you always looked at him as a perfect, ideal boy. Compared to you, he is amazing and like a God...well, maybe not really. But..

Good at singing, good looks, nice personality, you loved everything about Tatsumi.

Here you are, together with Tatsumi and Sawatari Eigo, his friend--also your childhood friend, walking to a cafe. "So, Tatsumi. What do you want to eat?" You asked him as he sat next to Eigo while you sat in front of the two. "I'll have a slice of strawberry shortcake, then." He said as he looked at the menu. "Ecchan, what do you want?" You asked. "I'll have a smoothie." He answered.

"Then, I'll have caramel macchiato just like usual." You said to the waitress. She excused herself and quickly left your table. You continued your conversation with the two boys.

A little while later...

"So, Tatsumi-kun, how's your day?" You asked the blonde as he smiled and looked at you. "It's been good. Don't you think, Eigo?" He smiled. "Mhm." Eigo said as he slurped his smoothie. "Your answer's expectable, Ecchan." You said to Eigo. He shrugged. Tatsumi smiled at you.

"How's your day, Y/N-chan?"

"Well, it's been fine."

"As always, huh?"

"Well, maybe, not really..."

"How so?"

"It's not that interesting without you guys around."

Eigo scoffed. "That's pretty cheesy."

"S-shut up, Ecchan! It took me quite the guts to say this..."

Tatsumi chuckled at you and slowly patted your head. "So, our lovely Y/N had been very lonely, huh?" He said. You blushed at the sight of him. "Darn it..." You whispered under your breath. Eigo looked at you in awe.

By the time Tatsumi left, Eigo rubbed his chin as he looked at you. "Ne, Y/N. Do you like Tatsumi?"

You blushed. "N-no...I don't!"

"It's pretty obvious, Y/N. Admit it."

"W-well....yes, I do like him, Ecchan. But he's too perfect for me! I will never win his heart." You pouted as you looked at the stars.

"He is the Star of stars for me."

Eigo chuckled at your statement that happens to be his team's song.

"You know, I think he has taken a liking to you, Y/N. Because...he's been asking about you at school. 'So how's Y/N? Is she fine these days? How about her scores?' That's what Tatsumi said all day yesterday before meeting you." Eigo said as he smiled. You blushed.

"So, you have a chance. Go and tell him what you feel." Eigo said as he patted you on the shoulder.

You nodded.

By the time you got home, you took your shower rather quickly and jumped onto your bed, holding your cellphone. You sent a quick text to Rui.

"I like you."

"What do you mean? Is it the friendly or romantic?"

"..."

"Then I guess you'll have to say it in front of me, Y/N. :)"

You blushed at Rui's reply.

The next day, you stopped at the front gate of Ayanagi Gakuen. You looked around to see if Rui had come, but no luck. Suddenly...

"Hey, there, cutie. What're you doing here all alone?"

You turned around to see a tall guy with black hair and tanned skin, smiling at you. He is quite handsome.

"Ah--no. I'm looking for someone..."

"Who is it?"

"It's me, Toraishi-kun."

You found Rui standing at the back of Toraishi, smiling creepily.

"Tatsumi-kun!" You called as you went over to the blonde.

"Tch, Tatsumi you're ruining the fun." Toraishi whined as he pouted at Tatsumi.

The two of you went to a more private place. "U-um, Tatsumi-kun, why ar we here?"

"Tell me now, Y/N. Was it a romantic like or the friendly one?" He asked as he cornered you against a wall.

Your face went beet red at the sight of this slightly aggressive Rui.

"It's..uh, of course...it is the romantic one. I mean, isn't my act towards you quite obvious...?" You said. He chuckled.

"Well of course it was. But I didn't mind. You were so cute." He said as he moved his face closer to yours.

"W-wait, Tatsumi-kun. I want to know your answer."

"Well. Isn't it obvious?"

He whispered in your already red ear,

"I like you romantically too...Y/N."