Sirius Black ☾

"I'm scared Siri, I'm not ready to die" Alyssa whispered softly to her messy haired boyfriend.
   "I know baby, I'll protect you"
"How can you? He'll kill you the second you step into that room, your a bloody traitor Siri"
"Don't go Aly, we can run together, get an apartment with Lily and James. You don't have to do this alone" Sirius urged. Alyssa was torn. She didn't want to be disowned, she loved her family. Well, the first 10 years of her life she loved her family. Once she went to Hogwarts they forced their prejudice beliefs on her. They were furious she got sorted into Gryffindor. They beat her every time she came home. That was the only secret she had kept from Sirius. He would have made her run away with him a long time ago if he knew. She had to tell him now. That way, the choice isn't to leave wasn't up to her. It'll make her feel better about leaving them.
    "Siri..." Alyssa trailed off. He's going to be livid, she knew that. What if he got mad at her for not confessing earlier? She started sweating nervously, and tried to pull her hand out from under his. He held on tightly and brought her hand up to his mouth, kissing it.
      "You can tell me anything love" He told her, rubbing his thumb in circles on her hand. Alyssa sighed and scooted closer to Sirius.
      "Promise you won't be upset with me?" She said quietly. She looked miserable, tears in her eyes, lip quivering. Sirius nodded, pulling her into him.
       "My parents the-they, hurt m-me." She whispered nearly loud enough. But Sirius heard. Anger surged through his veins. He looked back at his girlfriend, his heart breaking.
     Sighing he responded, " Why didn't you tell me sooner baby?"
     "I was scared, I didn't want to leave home and I know you would have made me. But I'm ready now." She responded, quiet but confident.
      "Then let's go" Sirius said finally smiling.

      *One month later*
     "And here's our room" Sirius concluded the house tour, his arm around his beautiful girlfriend. Alyssa grinned up at him and kissed his lips, causing him to pull her close and passionately kiss her back.
      "Oi! Your not the only couple here" James yelled at them. Alyssa grinned into the kiss, pulling away slowly. She and Sirius both turned towards the Potter boy, Sirius ready to scold him. James grinned at them, grabbed a passing by Lily, and smashed his lips on hers. Lily laughed into the kiss, and pushed James back softly.
      "Not now Potter" she winked at him, before leaving to set up their bookcase. James, still grinning, walked slowly towards Alyssa who screamed knowing his intentions. She ran into the large backyard of the isolated house they had found in the mountains. She heard James footsteps behind her, and Sirius behind them. A certain redhead watched from the balcony, and smiled. The war outside their door was raging on, but they were safe and sound.