🐙James x Reader (Modern AU)🐙

4 Months...

That is how long he has been coming to that coffee shop every morning at 8:51 on the dot.

He goes to see her

(Y/n)

~~~~~~~~
"Good morning (y/n)!" James said as he entered the nice shop smirking brightly, he opens his eyes to instead of the girl he loves he met the eyes of a blushing blond girl in her place
"Oh, (Y/n) doesn't work here anymore" she said as a flirtatious smile played on her lips"but maybe I can be of assistance?"
"Where did (Y/n) go?" James completely ignored the girl "she was chosen to move to a different shop an hour and a half from here" the blonde said now looking as if she'd lost all interest in him.
But James didn't care one bit, he only wanted (y/n), in his eyes she was perfect, soft beautiful hair, and a sense of humor that made him question were she had been all his life.
James ran, fast than he ever had before. Just as he started to loose his breath, he saw her, it was like slow motion, every time he saw her he just wanted to be with her.
Suddenly a car honked at him, snapping him out of his daze making him realize he looked like a complete dork standing in the middle of the street daydreaming about a girl who had now stopped packing her car to look at him.
"(Y/N)!!!" He ran over to her "how could you just leave without saying goodbye?" She looked at him, immediately seeing the hurt in his eyes "I'm so sorry I forgot you come see me every morning on shift!" She squeaked mentally face palming "I will miss my #1 fan though" she lightly giggled.
"Then in that case I have a going away gift for you!" The boy replied while flashing his smirk
However, before the girl could respond James' lips met hers. After what seemed an eternity they pulled away both grinning like the dorks they were.

"Gosh, I was wondering when it would ever happen!"

"I love you so much (Y/n)"

"I love you to James Potter" she giggled as she kisses the now red boy