"Silver" yogi x reader 2

You woke up with a pounding headache. "Ugg," you groan. Your hand flys to your head were the pounding was. You look around the room and it looks oddly familiar, but you just couldn't place it. A creak alerted you that someone was here. "Well looks like your finally awake sleeping beauty~," you jump at his chilled voices as it cut through the silence like a knife. "Y-Yogi?" You whisper. He growled at the name of his opposite. "He's not here kitten he's long gone~," he says. As quick as a flash he's in front of you. You can feel his breath on you, your heart beats at an inhuman rate. Your (e/c) widen. Since he moved his position you could see all of his features. How his hair placed perfectly. How his amethyst eyes held coldness, and no love. But you knew that in those eyes their was the Yogi you knew and loved. Yes through the time you had fallen for the tall lovable teddy-bare. He would always put a smile on everyone's face at the most serious of times. He would protect his friends to the end of the earth. You thought he was perfect in every way. "Well now sweetheart what should I do with you~," silver Yogi said. His words snapped you back to painful truth if reality. "W-why did you t-t-take me," you squeaked. His Icy gaze never left your being. "It's not fair.," he mumbled. You were confused. What wasn't fair? "W-what d-do you mean?," you stutter out. He looked at you those same piercing eyes, but you say a shimmer of... what was it.... no you thought. He couldn't be sad could he? But what would he be sad about he has everything? "You know even though your very smart your so naïve at times~" his voice purred next to your ear. You jumped not realizing that when you were thinking. "You n-never answered m-my question," you said. Your fear was slowly dripping away inch by inch. He wouldn't meet your eyes. What was wrong with "silver"! You had only seen him one other time and he was usually more cocky and confident. "Tell me why does he get all of your affection wile only I get is fear." His voice was stone comes. All emotion ripped away. You were thoroughly confused now. Did he mean Yogi? You stepped cautiously toward him. "D-do you mean y-Yogi?" You asked. At the very sound of his name "silvers eyes flashed with hatred. Before you could process his next movements you were back up against a wall with his arms trapping you. "Don't. Say. His. Name." He hissed. You shrunk under his harsh gaze. "Now I'm going to give you one more try. Answer my question!" He yells. You whimper in fright. You wanted the old Yogi back! They one that made you laugh, the one who helped you through your tears. "H-he keeps me safe a-and I fell s-s-safe with him. H-h-he knows how t-t-to make people laugh a-and have f-f-fun. He makes a r-rainy day sunny," as you kept talking about him you didn't noticed a smile creeping onto your face. " he keeps you safe, so can I. He can make you laugh, I can make you laugh to. But you still choose him why!!!" "Silver" yelled. his cool demeanor crumbled away. You had never seen him like this vulnerable, and open about his emotions. You were frozen in place you swore you saw tears? You were curious ? Why was he so interested in your personal life now? He has no right to ask these personal questions! "Why are you so interested in my love life know!" You said with annoyance. By now your fear of him had if evaporated. It was replaced with annoyance now. He stepped away from you freeing you from his grasp. He looked at the floor as if talking to you was pointless and the patterns on the floor seemed interesting. Wait a minute? You looked at the floor more closely. They had swirling patterns that you had memorized since you were a child. You were in your old room. "Why did you take me to this place. " "ah so you finally remembered. This was your old room was it not." He gestured to the room. Everything was in the exact same place you left it. Everything except th- "your house used to be filled with lighter didn't it," 'silver' said interrupting your train of thought. As you looked around the room memory's started flashing through your mind. Your parents reading a book before you before bed. You playing with your toys. Your parents checking your closet for monsters. Your parents. You started to tear up. 'Silver' saw this and one thing went through his mind. Out of everyone I know she didn't deserve this. He rapped you in his embrace and you know what..... you didn't mind at all. You sobbed into his chest your body shaking. Your parents had saved you from being killed by the Viugras. (I'm sorry I think that's wha it is?) you had been saved by Circus seconds before they had spotted you. Circus took you in and helped you through the trauma, especially Yogi. "Shhh shhhhh," 'silver' whispered. He rubbed your back in circles. Your knees collapsed on you and 'silver' gently lead you to the floor. "Your safe. Your safe I'll keep you safe I promise," the next few words were hard for him to say. "We both will." You looked up to see his amethyst eyes filled with love now. You hug him tightly. Now that you think about it 'silver' was all a part of Yogi. "You know to tell you the truth I've always loved you. And I mean you not just Yogi I love both of you," you say. He looked at you and smirked. You smiled back. You then noticed the small space between you two. 'Silver' seemed to notice it to and did one thing. He closed the remaining space. Your (e/c) widened in surprised then slowly shut. You kissed back. The kiss felt like fireworks. His breath like fresh mint. Sadly your Need to breathe stopped the kiss. You panted heavily and looked into his eyes. They weren't the amethyst eyes of  'silver,' but the multi colored eyes of Yogi. He to was panting but looked at you with love and affection. "Well I guess 'silver' told you my secret huh," he said. You smilies and layer your head on his chest. His heartbeat was a rhythmic beat that you soon found soothing and it drifted you off to sleep. As you dozed Yogi looked at thinking about the things 'silver' must have said. But at that very moment he made a promise to not just you and 'silver' but himself. He said....

"I promise that I will keep you safe and away from harm. We both will. I promise. I promise"

So that was the last chapter of 'silver' Yogi I hoped you all enjoyed it!!! Now comment down below on what you think and what I should do next byyeeeee!!!!