Nai x child reader

(Recommended by: BonbonUzamaki)

Your p.o.v
Run. That was the only thing on your mind. You didn't know what exactly you were running from, but you knew it was big, bad, and hungry. Fear coursed through your veins as you ran. Tears threatened to spill from your ( e/c) eyes. Your tiny legs were about to give way. They were begging you to let them rest, but your brain knew better. Run, and don't look back. "Gareki-kun why is it so cold. " a childlike voice said. Something about the voice seems to draw you closer to it. It reminded you of your big brother. You don't know where he is but you're certain he's dead. You run toward the voice that sliver of hope getting bigger and bigger when you two other voices both sounding older. "Nai knock it off remember we're here on a mission not play" said a deep gruff voice, that I supposed was the man named Gareki. "Gareki-Kun I hear something.... it's coming this way!" The boys voice says in alarm. You were so close to those voices. Just as you were about to run into the clearing you were picked up by a long black tendril. It let out a shrill growl. Then you did the only thing you could do. Scream.
Nai's p.o.v
The airship dropped us off at this big,big forest to find the Viugra (I think that's what it's called) people. "Ugg in these forests it's going to be a maze!" Yelled Gareki-Kun. I looked at him with wide eyes. "Gareki-Kun I don't want to get lost in a maze," I squeaked.  I buried my face in Gareki's jacket. "Nai get off me." He pushed me off him and we walked in a random direction. The wind was starting to pick up and my thoughts started to wander. Will it be like an actual maze? Why is it so windy? Why is it so cold? I pondered that question for a moment and asked Gareki-Kun. "Gareki-kun why is it so cold. " I asked looking at him with my big wide eyes. My ears twitching in the process. He scowled at me. "Nai knock it off remember we're here on a mission not play" Gareki said. He pulled out a box with an antenna. I still need to figure out what it was. Maybe a radio, or a communic-. My head snapped up at a sudden sound. It sounded like it was feet crunching under leaves, and, and panting? I pull Gareki-kuns shirt. "Gareki-Kun I hear something.... it's coming this way!" I pointed in a direction. Gareki pulled out two guns. I knew both of them were loaded. I was shaking in fear. But instead of a giant evil Viugra like monster. We were met with a pleading scream. Both of us ran to the sound. We heard growls with the screams and both of us had concluded that the Viugra had captured somebody. After about what seemed like an eternity of  running we caught up with the monster. It was hideous!

(Only one I could find that wasn't the lady

(Only one I could find that wasn't the lady. Just imagine it with ripped flesh)
Wile Gareki-Kim was paying attention to the Vurugra. I was focused on the person it was holding. It was a small child. A (girl/boy). They were being held up far from the ground. There (nightgown/pajamas) were ripped, and muddy. They had bruises covering there (s/c). There (h/l)(h/c) was tangled and had stickers and leaves in them. The child's eyes were filled with fear. Tears poured out of their eyes as the screamed for help. Gareki started shooting at the Varugra, Mostly near its head, but it would be defeated that easily. It attacked Gareki and I with its tendrils and tried to bite us. I kept dogging yelling at Gareki-Kun to not hit the pot child. "NAI STOP YELLING OR I WILL MISS AND HIT THE KID!" He yelled at me. My mouth closed instantly. I jumped just in time to avoid a tendril that tried to crush me. The child looked at me. "PLEASE HELP ME!!!" There voice was so helpless, and pleading it shattered my heart. I run toward Gareki. "Gareki-kun aim for the arm that has the child. It is making itself get hurt for the child's safety. So when I'm over there shoot that arm." I said. He looked at me with a shocked look, but swiftly nodded. I ran towards the arm and Gareki-Kun shot. The arm was destroyed and the child started falling. I quickly catching them and started to comfort them. "Hey shhh shhh your ok your ok," I said. They looked at me with those tearful (e/c) eyes. The poor kid didn't look older than 6. (She/he) held onto me as if I were a lifeline. ". Nai!!!" Gareki shouted. I turned to him as he shit the Vurugra dead. "You guys ok" he said as he jogged over to us. "I am, I'm not so sure about them. There really hurt Gareki-Kun. We need to get back to the ship." I say with pleading eyes. As Gareki-kun contacts the ship I look at the (boy/girl) more closely. I saw a golden chain on them and saw it was a locket. I looked in and the sight I saw broke my heart into many pieces. There they were, but with someone else a boy. The boy looked much older and he had black hair and sea blue eyes. He was wearing a green jacket that had a white shirt underneath. He had a plaid blue scarf, and had one of the biggest smilies I have ever seen.

Next to him was the child I was holding, except much younger maybe around 4

Next to him was the child I was holding, except much younger maybe around 4. The were on the shoulders of the older boy wearing a (f/c) shirt, and (2f/c) shorts. They had two or three bandages on there knees and had a big black hat on. In this picture the were smiling, and laughing as if they had no care in the world. Looking back at the child I think what's happened to this poor (boy/girls) life? "Ok there hear Nai!" Gareki-Kun said. I jogged over to him and we waited for the ship to land. "Anything out of the kid," he said. I shake my head." They fell asleep," he chuckled at his. "Doesn't surprise me. The kids had a long day. After they get cleaned up and go on clothes will give them back to their family and everything will be ok. " he says. I had a knot in my stomach. "I saw a picture of her and a boy. Gareki-kun I-I think her family may have died of the Vurugra." His face was still emotionless but I could see the flash of sadness in his eyes. I looked at them one more time. They were sound asleep in my arms. "W-what are we g-going to do with t-them" I said looking up at Gareki. He scrunched up his face in thought. "Their going to have to stay with us. They must be fast if they out ran that Vurugra for a wile. Will keep them," he said. My face when to sheer delight. The ship finally arrived. We explained the situation with Hirato and he let us keep the child, until they figure out what happened to the kids parents and why Varugra needed them. We put the child to rest in the hospital wing. "Nai you coming. It's been a long night and we all need some rest," Gareki-Kim said. "In a second," I murmured. He shrugged and left. I was about to follow but I quickly set a kiss to their head and whisper into their ear a single thing. " Don't worry. I will be your big brother from now on.....

...... I promise....

(Yes!!! Done!!!!ok I know you must all hate me for not updating I'm sorry. But go down into the comments and comment down below who you want me to do next. BOIIII!!!!)