little things.

at first, gerard didn't know how to react. does he get upset at frank for making a mess in the kitchen? or does he carry the little to a bed?
   gerard is not any new to bdsm, surely. he's been dominating for years already. and by the little things that laid on the floor of his living room, it was quite obvious that frank was a ddlb little.
    gerard just sighed quietly and picked up the small boy into his arms and carried him upstairs to his bedroom, laying him down gently onto the mattress. he kissed his forehead before going back downstairs and picking up the mess frank had left.
   it was 1 a.m now, and gerard was still wide awake as he binge watched useless documentaries. frank's small mess had been tidied up, thankfully, and the milk that frank had spilled was, too. when gerard finally looked over at the clock, he sighed in realization that staying up this late wasn't exactly healthy, and stood himself up and turning off his small television. he traveled up the steps lazily and stripped down to nothing but his black, boring boxers and slid into bed with frank.
this was the best part of the day for gerard, and was often why he usually stayed up so often. he'd get himself unbelievably tired and worn out before slipping into his comfy bed. it was a sensation that was just a little thing that gerard liked. and gerard enjoyed many little things.
like even though they lived in a busy city, with people walking on the pavement no matter what time it was, or that cars were always passing his small apartment, he could still hear the ruffling of the trees, the birds singing, some days louder than others, and the small banter people spoke outside his very window.
or the bitter taste of his black coffee. the way that the warm drink eased his throat as it traveled down.
little things, those are the things that mattered most.
so before gerard fell into a deep slumber, he kissed frank's forehead and smiled, resting his head on the pillow.
"goodnight, my cute, little thing."

(wowza that kinda sucked but yeh :)