-love sick puppy-

Chapter eight

Normally, Finn would tell Millie anything and everything that was on his mind. Normally. But for some reason, at the moment, either he knew Millie wouldn't want to hear it or she'd get mad and shoot him. The second option is only a possibility because Millie was mad and had a gun in her hands right now.

"Finn?!"

He focuses back at the scene in front of him. Millie, gun in hand and pressing it against some guys head. Oh wait not some guy, this guy had something David wanted, Finn just didn't remember what.

"Hm?"

"He says he doesn't have it. Come check him, i'm not doing it" Millie snaps at Finn. She wasn't in a good mood and she hadn't been in one all morning. She's barely spoken to Finn.

Finn walks over towards the brick wall Millie has the man pressed up against. The man turns his head towards Millie, fear in his eyes.

"I have a family- please, please don't-"

Millie cuts him off by pushing the gun further into is skull, moving her face closer to his.

"Shut up. If he finds it on you, i'll shoot you just for wasting my time."

Finn laughs, knowing she won't. Millie turns to Finn, slamming her hand against the red stone in frustration.

"Either check him or leave Finn!"

Finn is taken aback but he knows this is his job and he'll have to take the shit from Millie. Finn gets to the man and starts patting him down, crouching to check his pockets after.

"What am I looking for?" Finn asks, continuing to search the shaking man.

Millie lets out a frustrated sound, which causes Finn to look up at her.

"The letter Finn! It's on red paper!" she replies.

Finn nods and continues as Millie looks away, back up to the guy who's sweating badly even though it is freezing out.

Millie raises an eyebrow and smiles at him.

"What have you gotten yourself into? At such a young age..." the man trails off. Millie frowns but waits for what he has to say.

"You'll probably end up an addict or some whore on the streets." he pauses again, smiling as Millie's anger starts to boil over. "You're just a little girl, act like one."

That nickname.

Millie wants to shoot him in the head right then and there. She wants to kick him and scream at him but she doesn't get the chance. Moments after the insults slip from the mans grinning mouth, Finn jumps to his feet and punches him hard in the jaw. Millie scoots back as the man falls to the ground, groaning in pain.

"Man what the fuck!" the man cries out.

Finn kneels down to the ground, hovering over the man and breathing hard in anger. He pulls his own gun out and presses it to the crying mans leg.

"Give me a reason not to do it?" Finn asks.

The man is still crying, 'how pathetic' Finn thinks to himself.