Bouquet for you • Yayoi Haru

Bouquet for you
(Florist!Haru X Reader)
Requested by: @AKRarachan18_

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

It's 14th of March today and everyone is giving their girlfriends a gift to let them know that they accept their confession chocolates on Valentine's Day.

"Hah... if only I have a boyfriend to give me presents too... how envious..." I muttered to myself.

To my right, I saw a bunch of girls gathering in front of a particular flower shop. "Tsuki...Hana..?" I tilted my head to the side. I know that there was an idol group named 'Tsukiuta', maybe it's related to this flower shop?

I decided to take a peek.

"Welcome to TsukiHana! You will be served by everyone in Six Gravity and Procellarum! Well of course, both Fuduki Kai and Yayoi Haru will be the manager of the day! Come now to get a limited edition TsukiUsa of today's managers!" The emcee's voice echoed in the flower shop.

"Kyaaa!!" The fan girls screamed and shouted, I swear I could feel the ground vibrate. There were some idols that I recognize. For example, Kannaduki Iku.

He used to be from the same high school as me with the other three but due to some fans chasing after him after school every single day, he transferred.

Koi, Rui and Kakeru was transferred a few days after Iku too so I became lonely. I wanted to become an idol back then but since the four of them made it and became famous, I gave up my dream as an idol and decided to be a fan of the group they are going to be.

"(Your name)!" I heard a familiar voice calling out to me. "Ikkun..." I muttered under my breath as all of the fan girls were staring daggers at me. "What brings you here?" Everyone in Six Gravity and Procellarum turned to look at me and Iku.

"Um.... just... telling a look at this flower shop." I gulped. All eyes were on me and some of them started clicking their tongues. Koi, Rui and Kakeru started running towards me and pulled me up on stage.

"This is a girl here had been in the same high school as Ikkun, Rui-kun, Kakerun and I." Koi said. My face flushed. I could hear some of them girls saying things like "What's with her, acting all friendly with my best boy." My heart sank.

"Hey!" Koi pouted. "This girl right here wanted to be a idol just like the 4 of us here but because we left her alone in the school with no one else." All of the 12 members nodded to each other and Hajime, the leader of Six Gravity, decided to speak.

"Our special guest is here, lets put our hands together for our new found star, (Your name)!"

Suddenly, six Gravity's 'Gravitic Love' song started playing and so my mouth started to move on it's own. "Shaking sugar sugar. Shaking sugar sugar." Everyone's face changed from disgusted to envious in seconds.

Suddenly, everyone in Six Gravity started joining in the dance. After a good few minutes, the song ended and everyone cheered. After that, before I knew it, Haru has a bouquet of Tsukiusa.

"Here, a bouquet of the bunnies, hope you will take care of them for us, birthday girl." He grinned. That's when something hit me. "Today is my birthday...! I've totally forgotten about it..!" I hid my face behind the bouquet.

"Thank you, guys...!" I tested with a huge smile on my face.

—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—•—

Nyaa:
Sorry if it's not Florist!Haru.. I couldn't think of anything..!!! ><