Chapter 6: Poor Kevin, Yay Lexi!

"Amanda dumped me today."

"Oh I'm sorry. What can I do to help?"

"Nothing!" I got loud and stomped up to his room.

I didn't want to bother, but there something fishy about it, because he couldn't wait until she finally broke it off with him. So I went up to his room really quiet and tried to easdrop.

"How could I be so stupid. Mom!" He yelled with a big cry. I ran into my room so she wouldn't know I was easdropping. When she got in there, I started easdropping again.

"What sweety?"

"Amanda dumped me."

"Ok, so what? You didn't like her anymore anyway."

"Well, this is kinda embarassing but, I got her pregnant."

"Kevin David! How could you do this?!"

"I'm sorry. And I started saving up my money to marry her."

"You are 16! How could you be so inmature?!" She yelled.

"What is going on?" Dad ran into the room, hearing mom yell.

"Kevin got Amanda pregnant." She said almost crying.

"What the hell? What were you thinking?" He yelled the first question, then quieted down his voice.

"I'm sorry. Do you want to know why? Plus it's not our problem. It's her's now. She is the one that dumped me."

"Yeah I want to hear the story."Dad said feriously.

"Well, I want to her birthday party, and a bunch of her snobby friends were there. Then they" And I couldn't hear anymore. Until Dad yelled.

"I'm done with you!" I heard mom start crying, and ran out of the room. She ran into mine, because I left her a note on the kitchen table. It said,"I need to talk to you. ~Lexi"

"What do you need sweety?"

"Today at school, a boy asked me out!" I said with a smile.

"Sweety, that is great." She said trying to pull herself together. "Don't ever do what your brother just did."

"What did he do?"

"He is having a baby with Amanda."

"Oh. Ok. I won't." I promised her.

"Good. When are you gonna go out with him?"

"The school dance next week. Oh yeah. I have the paper." I went into my backpack and gave her the paper.

"Oh. Ok. So what are you gonna wear?"

"This dress." I went into my closet and pulled out a dress. It was amazing. It was light blue and had shiny sequence that was also light blue.

"Oh, that dress. I like that dress."

                                       *****************************************************

9 months later, Kevin was married, and had a baby. I was an Aunt! The baby boy was so beautiful, Kevin David Greene Jr. You're probably wondering what happened for him to get married to Amanda? Well, they got back together and got married necause both of them got their act together. And so, they got married and both of them are 17 now, and I am 11! And my mom is pregnant. And she is only 2 weeks along. Also I have a boyfriend now! I have already had my fist kiss! It magical! We and the power went out. So his mom brought in a bunch a candles and lit them. It was so romantic. We leaned into each other and kissed. It like it was a scene from a movie! And it was right after the dance too.

                                       ******************************************************

I am 18 now, and I got a car! It is the one I always wanted, a yellow Volks Wagon Beetle. I was so excited because I just got it today for my birthday. Me and Jon are still dating, and we are constantly over at each other's houses. I am moving out next year on my 19th birthday.

                                      *******************************************************

I found an apartment! It is wonderful. 1 bedroom and 2bathroom with a view! I am so excited!

"Excuse me, Miss?" A low man voice asked me from behind. I was sitting outside of my college, eating lunch.

"Yeah?" I turned around and a hot guy was behind me. "Uhhhh... Hi." I waved to him nervously.

"Oh. Sorry. I thought that you were someone else."

"Wait!" I stood up as he started walking away, he turned around and started walking back towards me. "Doesn't mean we still can't hang out." I said with a hopeful smile and a shrug.

"Sure. Just meet me at Sushi Rox in 20."

"Alright. I'll be there."

"Bye."

"Bye." I ran up to my dorm and started looking for the cutest thing I could find to wear. I grabbed this short light purple dress and slipped it on with my favorite heels. When I arrived, he was sitting there all cute and adorable.

"I thought you were gonna stand me up." He said in a funny tone.

"I would never." I sat down and we started talking about our childhood, and our likes and dislikes. Before I knew it, it was 9 o'clock. I had to get back to my dorm, because my curfew is 9:30.

"I have to go." I said standing up.

"Ok. Bye. I'll call you." He said with a smile, and there were the words. 'I'll call you.' the words that boys tend to not "remember" to do.

A year later, he called me. Even though he kept his word and called me after we have been dating for a year.

"Jackson. What do you want now?" I said jokingly.

"I have a question. Will you uh.. Marry me?"

"Uhhh.."

THE END