THE NEW JOB

Raima called Dev the first thing on Monday morning. She tried calling Vihaan but his phone was not reachable.

Raime received a call from Dev in the afternoon informing her that she was to go home and pack as they were leaving for Thailand tonight. He asked her to pack for at least fifteen days as they were going to cover four countries. He would take her to his offices in these countries and introduce her to the various employees who would now report to her.

Raima was thrilled because not only would she now travel but also enjoy the status of being among the topmost employees of DSK Corporation.

She packed office wear as well as some evening dresses because they might have to go to some official dinners on their trip. Secretly she knew that to some extent she was attracted to Dev and those dresses were for his benefit.

Her tickets were for first class. Dev met her in the airport lounge dressed in casual clothes. Nothing was casual about this man. He looked gorgeous in jeans and a Tommy Hilfiger t shirt.

Myra had however dressed in a chiffon salwar kameez because travelling clothes were meant to be comfortable.

Even in traditional clothes Myra was beautiful. The salwar suit was a perfect fit showing her luscious curves. He was strongly attracted to her and now that they were going to work together he was not sure how they could keep their relationship strictly business.

They reached Bangkok in the morning and a car was waiting to take them to their hotel Westin Grand Sukhumvit.

Raima was expecting two rooms but two adjoining suites had been booked for them.

"Raima be ready at 8 am. Today we will pay a surprise visit to our Bangkok office."

The suite room was beautiful . The bed was huge king sized with a small table and a sofa chair to sit.. The living room had a small sofa and LCD to relax and watch TV. There was also a small work table with a chair to work from.

The bathroom was an epitome of luxury with various bath oils , shower gels and many types of bath soaps. The huge tub and the fluffy towels were inviting her to take a bath so she decided to take a long hot bath.

By the time she came out of the bath it was already 7:30 AM so she quickly dressed in a beige pant suit with strappy sandals. She kept her hair in a bun and rushed downstairs to the lobby. Dev was sitting on the sofas sipping his coffee. He was impressed . She was not like the regular females he dated. She was perfectly on time.

She was well dressed in the pant suit. When he saw her strappy sandals he was turned on. He imagined making love to her wearing nothing but those sandals .

He had to stop imagining such things otherwise he would embarrass himself.

The office of DSK Corporation- Travel Agency was in Sukhumvit quite near their hotel. She met the Head of department Mr Ki who was a pleasant person. He introduced her to their entire staff. The Travel agency occupied two floors of that building and was divided into various departments Packages, Forex, Domestic, International, Mices And Exhibitions etc.

Dev had left to check other departments so she had lunch with rest of the staff. The entire day passed and it was evening when Dev came to pick her up to leave for their hotel.

"Raima you must be tired so you can order in the room. I have to meet a business associate for dinner as I am planning to invest in some real estate here.'

Raima was disappointed because it was her first day and she wished to discuss her day with someone .Maybe he was planning to meet some woman so he had made an excuse. She had checked online and knew that he enjoyed an active social life dating various women.

Dev had specially arranged to meet someone because he didn't want to spend much time in Raima's company because he desired her. Hence he had kept himself busy the entire day visiting his various offices.