US TRIP

Dev left for the states on Tuesday night. When Raima joined office on Wednesday She came to know that Dev had left yesterday night.

Dev had left even without calling her. Infact he had not called her after coming from Mumbai. All this was pointing to the fact that Sophia was right. If She had been wrong Dev would have called her. When he had left for Mumbai they had been together and she was hoping for Dev to profess his love for her. So what had happened in Mumbai- she knew that they had slept together-was the truth?

Then that meant that Dev had been fooling around with her . When he had met his true love he had simply discarded her as if she was a useless piece of furniture.

But the problem was that she loved him and these past months had increased her love for him so it was not going to be easy to see him everyday and not being able to live with him. Especially if what Sophia said was true then how could she see him married to someone else?

She had to find the solution. She could not resign because she had signed a one year contract so maybe she could ask Dev for a transfer.Maybe she could shift to some overseas branch of DSK Travels.

The next ten days without Dev were horrible. She missed him everyday. Whenever she passed his cabin she would peep inside to see if he was back.How was she going to cope when he got engaged to Sophia?

Even when she had been engaged she had not felt like this. Her body ached for his touch. she was not a physical person but Dev had evoked a desire in her which only he could satisfy.

Sophia on the other hand never missed a chance to humiliate her.She would come to Raima's cabin on some pretext and then casually inform her that Dev had called up telling her that he was missing Sophia and wished she was with him. Infact she called him in front of Raima casuallly informing him that she was at his office sitting with Raima.

Even then Dev did not speak with her. In case of sending some work related message he would either send a mail or speak with her asistants.

Dev was missing her badly in US. He had met one or two of his exgirlfriends but none of them interested him. Even if Raima had behaved badly he still ached for her physically.It was as if he was now a one woman man.

His trip to US had been very important or he would have missed it and tried to sort out his personal life.

He knew Sophia was upto something when she called from his office but he was quiet because he had committed a major blunder sleeping with her. He had to tell Raima about that night but was worried that she would no longer accept him if she came to know that he had cheated on her.