RAIMA IS UPSET

Dev had come back from a lousy evening with an old flame. The woman a beautiful model had been extremely beautiful but she did not evoke any desire in him. His body desired only one woman- Raima Seth who was offlimits because he never mingled with employees.

When the woman had asked him to accompany her to his house he declined and she was disappointed because this was not how she expected the evening to end.

Even Dev had expected to spend the the night with her but somehow he was unable to focus un the evening. The only thing he could think about was how would Raima react to Vihaan's proposal. He had seen the setup Vihaan had arranged and he was sure that Vihaan would propose to her. Even though he knew Raima to be ambitious he also knew Vihaan could be very persuasive.

Would she accept his proposal? Would they make love? Would he hold her curvaceous body in his hands? Would he touch her silk hair and kiss her sweet lips? All these questions tortured him. He hastily dropped his date and went to his hotel. It was when he entered his floor he saw Raima running towards her room and tears streaming down her cheeks.

Raima entered her room and locked her room. She just hoped that Vihaan would not follow. VIhaan's face had turned white when she had refused. When she had run he had asked her to stop but she could not control her emotions so she had run.

Vihaan was a nice guy who loved her. Why could she not love him? Why could his kiss not move her when he truly loved her while even a peck from Dev filled her with desire?

Someone knocked at her door.

"Vihaan please go away. I am not in the mood to talk. I will speak to you tomorrow."

"Raima this is Dev not Vihaan. Open the door. I want to check on you."

"Open the door."

"Just go away Dev I don't want to speak to anyone. Just go"

"I will not go damn you either you open the door or I will break it."

Raima knew that he was capable of breaking open the door. She opened the door.

Dev was shocked to see her state. She was in a state of disarray. Her dress was partially unzipped. Her lipstick was smudged and her mascara had spread. Still she looked so beautiful to him.

"What happened Raima ? Did he hurt you? Did he force you? Just tell me damn it. I will kill him if he misbehaved with you."

"No it is nothing like that. He proposed to me again. He said he loves me and wants to marry him."

"So, did you accept?" Dev's heart beat had increased because if she had accepted he had lost his chance.

"No,of course not. I don't love him. I will never enter a loveless marriage. But I am feeling bad because I must have given him some hint otherwise why would he propose again?"

"Raima don't blame yourself. You didn't do anything wrong. You did explain to him that you didn't love him. It's just that all his life he has never been rejected so he is finding it difficult to accept."

Raima was very much disturbed. She was sobbing. She placed her head on his chest and eventually fell asleep. He picked her up gently placed her on the bed, covered her with a blanket and left her room.

�ܾF�6[