THE CLUE

Dev was desperate now. It was more than four days with no sign of Raima. The police were useless. He was at Vihaan's place when the detective called. 

"Sir I have some news"

"I am at Vihaan's place so come over there."

The detective reached in fifteen minutes.

"Sir we have found the person who stole the car. It was a petty thief who was paid a handsome amount to steal the car. The only thing wierd was that he had to return the car the next day.He stole the car , delivered it to an abandoned warehouse,then collected it the next day and left it at the roadside ditch the next day.

A broker contacted him through phone.He was given photograph of the car and its location.The money was left in the car when he went to abondon it at the ditch.He never met anybody."

"Keep up the good work Jai we will reward you handsomely.But this information should remain confidential. Just keep looking. I want my Raima back by this weekend.'

"Ok sir, I will try my best.'

Raima was in a better mood today.Though she had made little progress but at least now she knew her location and that if she could somehow travel 10 km she could send message to Dev.

She had to be careful because Mukta was clever. She did not want to alert her otherwise her captor would be alerted. God knows what he would do then?

But her happiness was shortlived.

Raima had stopped drinking her milk because she knew it was sedated. Today around 2 PM the stranger paid  her a visit. His face as usual was covered with a mask but tonight he seemed to be in a bolder mood.

First he gently touched her face, then her lips. 

"Oh I want you so much darling but I need to wait"

This was the first time she heard his voice and somehow it felt familiar.

He then lowered his head and kissed her lips .He then kissed her neck and moved further down.

Raima felt awful but was scared to move otherwise he would come to know that she was awake.

He then untied the front of her night dress and looked greedily at her breasts. "So beautiful, just perfect breasts." One by one he kissed them. His head settled in the valley between them

"Oh god you are so beautiful, Raima"

. Then suddenly he realised he had gone too far so he tied her night dress.

"You are soon going to be mine. I just need a week and then you will be mine forever.  I will keep you in bed for at least a week. Then I will teach you and show you what love is", saying this he left the room.

Raima was crying. She waited for fifteen minutes and then rushed to the shower.She filled the bathtub with water and remained in it for an hour.  She scrubbed her body roughly since she wanted to remove all traces of the stranger. She felt as if he had actually invaded her. He had not only touched her body but her soul.

She had to get out and fast since next time the stranger may not leave her at all.