Chapter 5: The Hidden Guardian

The Hidden Guardian
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The rabbit groaned, a nauseating feeling still lingering in his stomach. His head spun when he tried to open his eyes from a seemingly pink and blue hues illuminating the sky, the bunny was relieved, yet terrified of the worst possible outcome he might come to realize that had happened if not for the laughter echoing on the distance.

A small blob of light perched on to his nose, the sound of laughter seemed to be coming off of it. As he came to, Bunnymund swats the thing away, fearing that it might be one of the known creatures on his planet called pixies. They've got a similar glow, they giggle on their prey before piercing their teeth on the target's flesh. The laughter changed into a cry, and the blob of light flew up towards a some sort of a pavilion on the far side of the area.

 The laughter changed into a cry, and the blob of light flew up towards a some sort of a pavilion on the far side of the area

"Bloody hell."

To his right, North cracks a few bones from his back before laying back down, "Bloody hell it is. Usually she'd prepare a cushion for the fall, I didn't expect to be greeted this roughly since the day she made this place."

Apparently, Jack was the first to woke and had already scanned the area, seeing nothing but endless forest of wisps and luminescent plants under infinite groves of trees. Other than the bizarre scenery that looks like had came straight out from a children's fantasy book, Sandy was nowhere to be found. "Where are we, North? This doesn't exactly look like the place we've jumped off to," the youngest of the guardians asked.

To their right was a glowing deer, peering towards them courageously as if it had seen it all.

Even as the winter lad flew towards it, it didn't back away as any normal deer should've been, instead it nuzzled on his arm, looking him in the eye before prancing towards the same place that all glowing blobs of light seems to float in a current...

Even as the winter lad flew towards it, it didn't back away as any normal deer should've been, instead it nuzzled on his arm, looking him in the eye before prancing towards the same place that all glowing blobs of light seems to float in a current, almost like stars above their heads.

"We're in a world that's not ours, a world within a canvas as I describe it," the rotund man gets on his feet, helping the pooka stand up from the ground, "Seems like it's gotten a lot busier here in the last centuries."