My inner evil shows. Chapter six

The next morning I woke up around six for some reason. I went to marks room and he had left the door open again. I walked in to hear he wimper and toss and turn. I flew on his bed and put my wing on him as usual. But he was still wimpering. "I need to do something more" I said quietly. I then realized, he liked my singing yesterday, what if he likes it in his sleep? "The situtaion turns around, enough to figure out, the someone else has let me down, just be happy, so I can leave, cause I'm scared and alone, but now that I see you, I feel safe and protected. yeah, you are my favorite youtuber, and maybe if I give ya one more, than I would know for sure, theirs nothin left to say, just tell me that you love me, anyway." I sang "Tell me that you love me" to him and he seemed a lot happier. So whenever he started to wimper I just sang that song. At about nine thirty he woke up calm in the middle of me singing to him. "So just tell me that you love me, anyway" its was the end of the song. "You, are the best person ever." mark said. "Well I try" I said, flipping my hair with my hoof. "Haha, thanks again, I really appreciate the help with sleeping." "Well after the last time I didn't help you and almost s*** myself I wasn't gonna take the risk." "Hahaha" ":)" "So ya hungry?" "A little tiny bit." "Whatcha wanna eat?" "PANCAKES!!!!!!!" "Ok ok, lets go make some pancakes." he said as we walked into the kitchen. "Hey, my mom is comin over today to see how I'm doing these days so your gonna have to hide." "Ok, I can hide really well, you know a good place to hide where she'll never find me? MY HOUSE!" I replied to him  but he ignored my comment so I said it again. "I have a good hiding spot. MY HOUSEA!!!" "OK! I get it, you wanna go home, but I just cant let you." "Hey is that a back door?" "Yeah, why?" "Is it locked?" "No, why?" "Cause I'm leaving!!" I yelled as I ran for the door and got it open. "NOOO!!!" Mark screamed as he pounced on me. "NO!! I WILL BITE YOU!! LET GO!!" I screamed but before I could he threw me inside onto the ground. I ran to the kitchen and went through every draw till I found a big knife. I held it up to my chest over my heart. "I will do it!!" I screamed as he walked towards me to take it. I put a little pressure on the knife to let him know I was serious. He kept walking towards me. "I will stab you!" I threatened. "Just put it down." He said as he stepped infront of me. I pointed the knife towards him but before I could react he grabbed my hand and took the knife and threw it in the sink. "DONT EVER THREATEN ME!!" He screamed as he towered over me. "DONT YELL AT ME!" I yelled at him, trying to get back on my hinds put I had no room. "DONT YELL BACK!!!" He screamed once more as I coward under him. "Dont yell at -" I was cut off by him pushing me down to the ground. I shivered as I hit the cold ground. He went over me and held my wrists to the ground next to my sides so I couldn't open my wings, but I can still kick. I kicked at him but missed and he held my legs down with his. "DONT TRY TO ESCAPE, DONT THREATEN ME, AND DONT EVER TRY TO HIT ME IN ANY WAY!" He yelled over me. So I did all three, I frantically tried to escape his grip, I yelled "I WILL GET FREE AND STAB YOU IN THE ASS!!" and I tried to kick again. He picked me up and turned me around and held me by my sides so I could kick or open my wings. He held me up high and threw me down hard. "EEEEAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOWWWWWWWWW" I screamed as I hit the ground. I layed their for a minute trying to figure out what and how to react. I just started crying and after a minute started to cough up blood. "I *Coughing fit* I h-hate y-you" and then I passed out.