Chapter 4 A race and Water Bottles

Nik

I thought back to the first day of summer (June 25th for me a month after my bday).

I was swimming in the schools pool when I had a brinlant idea. "Hey Kate (my BFF) time how long I can stay under water."
"K." She told me.
"Ready,Set,GO!"
I was able to understand just about anything when I was down there. She's probably getting woraed. I thought. I came up for air and I said "Time?"
"About 30 minutes." She told me.
"WHAT! That's crazy!" It was like I could breath down there.
"And awesome"

I woke up to someone yelling "Nik? NIK!? NIKKI!? NICOLE!"
"WHAT!? I'm up I'm up! Percy you don't have to yell you can just shake me! AND DONT USE MY FULL NAME YOU OF ALL PEOLPE KNOW I HATE IT!!!"
"Oh. Ok. Sorry." He put his head down in shame.
"Sorry I didn't mean to make you sad."
"Hahaha. It's fine. Hahahahahahah....." He said running off with my water bottle.
"PERCY JACKSON GIVE ME BACK MY WATER BOTTLE NOW!!!!!!" I yelled chasing him through camp I was faster then him beacuse he got to our cabin for the 3rd time and stopped to catch his breath. HAHAHAHA JOKES ON HIM I RAN CROSS COUNTRY in 7th,8th, and 9th grade in 7th and 8th grade races are 2 miles long and in 9th grade thier 3.1 miles (5 k) every time. (A/N I did actually run in 7th and 8th grade and the courses are 2 miles long but I'm not running in 9th grade, I'm gonna try out for volyball.)
"Hahaha I ran cross country in 7th,8th, and 9th grade in 7th and 8th grade races are 2 miles long and in 9th grade thier 3.1 miles (5 k) every time."

"Really well...." He trailed off.
"You got nothin do you?" I asked and stole back my water bottle.
"Nope." He said popping the 'p'.
"Want to play truth or dare?" I asked.
"Sure let me go get everyone."

Percy

I went and got Leo, Thalia, Nico, Jason, Piper, Annabeth, Frank, Hazel and the stoll brothers and the rest.
"Guys lets go to my cabin for truth or dare and so you can meet my sis properly."
They all went inside.
Nik

"Nik hide." I herd Percy tell me.
I hid and everyone came in and sat down.
"Come on out." Perc told me.
I walked out.
"Woah." Everyone said.
"You too look soo mutch alike." Piper said.
"Yeh kinda." I told her.
"LETS PLAY!" I yelled at no one in priticullar.

Sorry guys this was kinda a filler chapter but yeh.......

IMPORTANT!!!!

K. BYE! *Runs off as soon as I say that and I'm laughing as I run off*

REMBER TO COMMENT SHOULD NIK AND NICO DATE?!