Chapter 20 Saying goodbye

I got up and went to Emmalee's side of the room. No one was at the cabin so I thought I was ok. I went to say goodbye after finding out that she died the day of my birthday.
I was told by Percy that "She wouldn't want to me to be sad all day because of her death. That life starts, is lived, and eventually ends. That she died a hero, saving us all. Tomorrow you should say goodbye to her."
And here I am saying goodbye to her, my little sister. Tears started to well up in my eyes. No I told myself, I'm not going to cry. But of course my brain and body don't like to work together. I started to cry. Then I saw IT, the note in her closet. I read it.
Dear Nik, I will miss you. I know this is a suicide mission and that I'm going to die. But there's no stopping me now. I'm going and I'm not coming back tell Percy that I love him. He needs to hear it. I never told him that because we were always fighting. I love you Percy, Nik, Liv, and you too Tyson. I wish I didn't have to sneak off. With love, your little sister Emmalee (Em) <3

That's it the tears broke free and I gave in to the sobs. I looked out the window and saw Nico walking past I noticed he had something under his arm. A package maybe? Hmmm I'll have to ask him. I was still crying when I heard someone knock on the door. It was Nico. I got up and let him I then keept going on with my break-down. He picked me up in his arms after setting the package on the table and walked with me in his arms over to my bed and set me down. He wiped my face off and told me to stop crying that everything will be ok. I told him with happened and showed him Emmalee's note. He held me in his arms and I knew that everything WILL in fact be ok. He let me up and got the package. It was from Em. I looked at when it was going to be sent and it said 'To Nik Happy Birthday Love Emmalee <3' I was about to cry when I realized she died before she got send this!!!! I will murder whatever killed her!!!! Fuck!!!!!!!!!! Wait I can open the gift. It was a new dagger, bow, arrows, and shield. All sliver with electric blue edges. I out the weapons in mortal form and the daggers turned into a beautiful sliver 'N' neckless, the bow and arrows tuned into two black interlocking hairties, the shield into a 'N' bracelet made of metal and the metal was electric blue the 'N' was made of diamonds.
TIME LAPSE
I walk over to my bed that night right after dinner. I know I wouldn't be able to face the others right away. I flop down onto my bed and I can't help but wonder, Was it my fault? Could I have stopped her from going? Could I have saved my baby sister? And with that I fall fast asleep on my bed.

Sorry it's short I lost hope that I could do anything after being told that by lots of MFing Bs called me stupid and other names because I told them I was Bi which I am but I'm just fealing a little depressed :( so sorry it's crappy and shoutout to ZerpGirp who is awesome! Hope you enjoyed!!!!

SONG OF THE CHAPPIE~~~~ My Fault by Imagine Dragons