Are You Serious?

Uhhhhhhhh! Why today? Why out of everyday of the year would you pick Halloween to do this to me? I'm finally at school but I'm 3 hours late! We have already done one exam and now I have to make it up! I guess I'll go in even though I'm scared. "I'm sorry Miss Bailey but you can't go into the classroom until after testing." Said the secretary. "Oh okay does that mean I'll have to make it up Monday?" I asked. "Yes ma'am I'm sorry but you might as well just go home." Said the secretary. "Okay." I said. Uhhh now I have to go home and sit on a couch all day while my mom and dad are at work! At least I'll have time to study! No benchmark today, but I still have to ruin my Halloween by babysitting that stupid little Annalise! "She's not that bad" mom said. "Wait how did you hear that?" I asked. "Why do you have to know that?" My mom questioned. "Never mind then." I said. I guess I'll be home alone by myself until 5:00 when I have to go to the Annalise's house.

3 hours later

Uhhhh it's been miserable today all alone in my house with nobody! I guess I can study though. Ding ding.

Cade: hey Bailey

Me: hey Cade?

Cade: um about yesterday

Me: yeah you broke up with me so what do you want

Cade: well it was a dare

Me: huh? So you still love me?

Cade: yes!! But Jackson he dared me and I couldn't say no to him!

Me: omg just cause he is the football captain doesn't mean you have to do what he says. I mean he doesn't rule you

Cade: I know I know but I didn't want him to be mad at me were friends

Me: oh ok. Wait a second aren't you soloists to be at school testing?

Cade: it's lunch

Me: oh yeah

Cade: I'll talk to you later I got to go. Bye😘

Me: bye 👋🏻

Omg that makes me fill so much better! I didn't know what I was gonna do without him! I mean I love him. He's the best!