The Breakup

Cade: hey we need to talk

Me: about what what's wrong

Cade: well I been thinking about it and I don't think we're right for each other

Me: what do you mean😢

Cade: I mean I want to break up with you

Me: but Cade we have been dating for 2 years

Cade: well I think our times up

Cade: I gtg

I never thought that this would happen. He's always been so nice to me. What happened? Did he see me talking to another boy or something? No no that couldn't of happened he doesn't get jealous. Anyway I'm just gonna go to my room and cry my eyes out now.
  "BAILEY" my mom yelled. "Mom what is it" I asked."I don't know why do you look at your alarm clock" my mom said with anger. "OMG" I yelled across the house! It was 8:30 am and school starts at 7:00! I have final exams today and I can't miss them! I jumped out of my bed and ran to my dresser. I grabbed a magenta crop top with light jean shorts. I ran to my vanity to put my makeup on and revealed an ugly face filled with running mascara. Then I remembered what happened last night. Did he really mean that? That second I started to ball my eyes out. "Well this is just gonna be an amazing day" I said with sarcasm. "Why would you say that Bailey" mom asked. "Cade just broke up with me and I have to babysit some little 6 year old on HALLOWEEN!" I yelled towards my mom. I was so mad at that point I ran to the bus stop and sat there for 10 minutes. I was wondering why the bus hadn't came yet. When I went to check the time I noticed is was now 9:00am and I forgot the bus has already can and I woke up late. I ran to my house and asked my mom to drive me to school. Well today will be just great!