Why On Halloween?

3:00 pm
I'm now in my way to Annabelle's house and there's already little kids with there parents on the street dressed in costumes. Are kids even supposed to be out of school now? Well anyways, I'm not ready to go babysit some stupid little brat! I'm still mad that I have to miss my party to babysit. This makes me so mad! And the bad part is I have to study for benchmark since I came to school late today.
"Well hello Ms.Bailey" said Mr.Braswell. "Hi Mr.Braswell nice to meet you" I said. "Come on in and have a seat" Mr.Braswell joyfully said. As I sat down the only thing I could think of was how sketchy this house looked. There were old self portraits on the wall and the floors creaked every step you took. "Sorry to rush off but you know we have be somewhere at 4:00 so see you later" said Mr.Braswell. "Okay I'll see you at 10:00 right" I asked. "Yes we should be back around 10:00-10:30 if that is alright" asked Mr.Braswell. "That is fine with me" I said. Then Mr and Mrs.Braswell walked out the door and then it was just me. Wait where was Annabelle though? "Hello" said Annabelle out of nowhere. "Oh my gosh you scared the crap out of me" I screamed "haha I didn't mean to scare you oh and what is your name" asked Annabelle "I'm Bailey and you are Annabelle right?" I asked "Yep that's me" Annabelle exclaimed. "Well nice to meat you we're going to have a good time right?" I asked "If you say so" Annabelle giggled.